“The perfect Dirty Bird Stop”

Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Flowery Branch
Stony Creek, United States
“The perfect Dirty Bird Stop”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

What a great hotel and staff and Atlanta falcons you can't have them to your self. When I come home for a game I will stay there I don't care it is 49 miles from Georgia Dome. You will drive the distance for comfort.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I believe the service and attitude of staff stemmed from the hotel being in a sold out status and my reservation(s) being at an employee rate and family rate. I have never been treated so poorly. My reservations were threatened to be cancelled prior to check in and the assistant general manager did not conduct herself in a professional manner and was far from nice to me. I am an employee of Hilton and feel we should treat each other with respect since we all work in hospitality and our perk is discounted travel. I had to check out of my room the first night and move all my belongings to just get put back in the same room the next night. Also my card was charged for 3 nights when I only stayed for one night at the family rate. The following 2 nights on a different reservation was on the employee rate, where my card was also charged for those nights. My key was made for the incorrect amount of nights so I was locked out of the hotel at nighttime and also out of my room and had to come downstairs to get it re-made. Staff was difficult to locate at night time: not at the front desk or around and out of uniform. Waited with another guest at the front desk to receive service- they mentioned they had already been waiting for someone for 20 minutes and hadn't seen a single staff member. After my stay I had to call the hotel and speak to the assistant manager to get my credit card refunded for the additional two nights that were charged to my card by hotel staff error. Overall I am completely dissatisfied with my stay and am disappointed how this Hilton property is being managed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Convenient & comfortable hotel. I've stayed there several times on business and will most likely stay there again. Easy access to the highway yet quiet enough for a good nights sleep. The staff has always been friendly and the rooms are clean.

Fairhope, United States
Reviewed May 4, 2013

As expected with Hampton Inns my stay was relatively what I have come to expect. I have stayed at many Hampton's and the quality and service for the price paid is usually a sure bet and this hotel is no different. What I did appreciate was a very comfortable and laid back atmosphere that seemed a little different than the average Hampton. The dining area seating is set up more in a large hall type setting than traditional square tables and was inviting. The outside area offered several quaint courtyard style patios furnished with comfortable seating and made for a great environment for discussion. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

Buford, Georgia
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The place is clean, The staff is helpful. Thursday evening it had a meet and greet buffet and refreshment. It has many restaurants within walking distance. Publix grocery store is a block away. It's closed to Interstate I695 so getting to Atlanta or Athens or other towns is easy.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good hotel. Near nice strip mall with grocery and nice restaurants. Clean and nice rooms. Could have been higher stars however waited ten minutes for someone to come to desk in early evening. We ate at the Mexican restaurant next to the grocery store, food was good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank free2be2be
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

WOW! This hotel was absolutely amazing. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be this nice, but it was really beautiful and well maintained. The finish quality is more that of a 4 star Hilton or Marriot. The room and bathroom were clean and well equiped, breakfast was great, and the staff was polite. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Flowery Branch/Buford area. I will definetely be back.

Room Tip: Ask to not face the 985 side if possible.