Whitworth Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flowery Branch(Flowery Branch)(Great Value!)
$129
$114
Hampton.com
$123
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$75
$97
$75
$119
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2011

The Whitworth Inn is fabulous. Clean, roomy, nice rooms. Got 2 great nights sleep at this one. Looking for a quiet getaway rural, but not far from shopping and restaurants --this is the place!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank wrktravelr
Reviewed June 19, 2009

We were there last weekend for my husband's high school class reunion at Lake Lanier. This B&B was very close by. The owner and his wife were extremely nice! The. place was beautiful. I loved the gazebo, and the surrounding grounds were very well maintained. It was quiet, the room was beautiful and we were very pleased with our stay. It was my first experience at a B&B and it certainly will not be my last. They were waiting to make our breakfast when we came down the next morning, and the coffee was already ready. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ozwtch
Reviewed March 15, 2007

I had a corprate meeting in North Atlanta. On my Streets and Trips map I saw a B&B not to far from my corprate office. A normal vaisit to "meeting nightmare" would have me staying at a Hampton or similar, some place available. When I saw a B&B close, I called. It is out of season in Lake Laineer and they had a room at only $59.00 a night. I have paid three times that at the nicer chains before.

The Inn was in excellent shape. With wireless internet. I was given breakfast and friendly southern hospitality. It made this trip very comfortable and relaxing.

PS I forgot my belt and they called me and sent it to me. Hotel chains do not do that.

If you have buiness in North Alanta this might be the perfect sleep over.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank turfbill