“Used to be good but has declined”

Johnny's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #96 of 133 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Atlanta
“Used to be good but has declined”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The pizza, calzone, etc, used to be very good but, in recent months, both food quality and service seem to have declined. Very long waits, even when the dining room is un crowded, are not uncommon - even for basics like a garden salad.
The prep for the pizzas has become sloppy with ingredients sometimes in piles and sometimes missing entirely.
If you go on a Friday evening be repaired to sit and wait. The servers are friendly but unpracticed and/or untrained and things like drink refills are missed entirely.

Visited July 2012

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Terrible Pizza and not good customer service dirty restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had the displeasure of ordering two pizzas from the fayetteville location on July 20, 2012 around 3:00 p.m. When I walked into the restaurant, the floor was dirty. It looked like the floor had not been vacuumed in about a month. I had to wait for at least 5 minutes before someone finally came to the front to take my order. When I took my pizzas home, I opened the box, and both PIZZAS WERE EXTREMELY BURNED TO THE CRISP AND DID NOT LOOK APPEALING. THE TOPPINGS WERE ALMOST NOT EXISTING. The person who made my pizza was a young blonde white girl. When I went back in to pick up m pizza, a hispanic young lady gave me the pizzas. She gave me the pizzas and then asked if I had paid for them already. Thank goodness for her that I am an honest person and told her no and paid for them. THE OWNER SHOULD BE ASAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR RUNNING SUCH A TERRIBLE RESTUARANT!! This was my first and last visit to this restaurant !!

• Visited July 2012
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Run, Don't Walk....AWAY”
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Service- got none here.
Had the pizza here before, and it was very good; but the wait staff there is called a wait staff for a reason, they'll make you wait and wait and wait before anything happens. My last visit there, the family simply walked out after waiting a good half hour for a simple drink order to arrive- and then, it was wrong.
The couponing is a great ploy to get you in the door, but the waiting makes you feel like a captive.

Fayetteville, Georgia
“Good, Decent Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I went once and got a calzone. The calzones are much more filling than they look! I was disappointed with the size at first, but they are just compact. I was very filled by the end of it! It was a little pricier than I usually want to do for lunch, but not too bad - I paid about 7 dollars for my calzone and drink. The service was adequate and polite. It took a little longer than I thought for our food, but I can't judge based on just one visit! Overall, it was good, decent food, but probably not my top pick for a pizza place. It is, however, one of the few places in Fayetteville that you can order pizza by the slice, so I may have to go back and try that.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook