“It's Bruster's Not Brewster's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bruster's Ice Cream
Ranked #34 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love their cream they have many flavors as well as many kinds of ice cream like, sherbet, sorbet, Italian ice, and yogurt. This is a place I would definitely return to.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

we are from Michigan and were very pleased to find this yummy ice cream shop in our little Georgia community of Jackson- a place we not only enjoy ourselves but love to take family and visitors to

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Not much to dislike, the ice cream is made daily (supposedly, I believe they do make ice cream daily, but to refill the types that are running low), but in any case, some yummy things for an ice cream run. Coupons in Valupack and sometimes on the back of receipts at Kroger & Ingles. I also watch for the 2 for sales; I think the quart sell is better than the pint.