“Always busy, usually good”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food is always very good but the place is always busy so service can be different depending on the day.

There are newer reviews for La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I've eaten here several times, but when I have a choice when I'm out with friends, I ask that we go to one further down the road. The noise level during the dinner rush is ungawdly. You can't hear yourself think! I have slight hearing loss, and the ambient noise drowns out conversations at the table. I grew tired of asking people to repeat themselves or asking friends to tell me what they said. I haven't been recently, but by parking lot standards (how many cars that are there), La Parilla is still doing a brisk business, so they must still be serving delish food to half-deaf people.

1  Thank sherrirbgr
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The food at La Parilla is a bit more elaborated than your regular Mexican Restaurant showing that the people back in the kitchen really care. They are not what we are accustomed to experience at many other called Mexican Restaurants, some pre-made stuff put together in a shell and quickly brought to your table. I must make clear that most restaurants devoted to this cuisines are tamed versions of real Mexican food made to please the American palate. La Parilla is not what most people expect as it is not a traditional Mexican restaurant neither authentic, but a more elaborated version of the Mexican-American food that we like with some very interesting twists. The Pork Enchiladas are amazing and Enciladas del Mar (A stuffed with seafood) is an excellent choice. The usual tacos, burritos, chimichangas and other plated are really good and fresh. What I really like is that they are not shy in the use of fresh avocado, fruits and fresh vegetables to add freshness, flavors and textures to their food. Service is great and their chips are light and fresh. The setting is not my favorite as the place feels overcrowded, tables are placed too close together and this takes some positive points away but its not that serious. Some areas may need to be redesigned to make it more comfortable.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Any trip to the Atlanta netro area usually includes a trip to La Parrilla. This small restaurant on the Southside serves great Mexican food and ample portions. There plenty of combinations for those who don't know exactly what they want and for the seasoned person many specialties. There La Parrilla Margarita is one of the best I've had. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Great food, attentive service, good prices. Very clean, friendly atmosphere, nice outdoor seating area. Try the salmon - it's awesome!