All reviews soccer tournament town square within walking distance flat screen tv staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Let me first say the front office staff here are incredible and made our stay a 4*. They were friendly and very accommodating to our group and it was very much appreciated. They really do go above and beyond especially for a HIE type hotel.

The property was a great location and easy walk to the town square where there are many restaurant options. The rooms were clean and big enough for our family of 4. The breakfast was good and as expected. The layout was a little odd but its not like I am roaming the hotel very often so no biggie. The washer/dryer combo that is accessible was great (we were there for a soccer tournament).

Overall I wold recommend and return without any hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Santu P, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Hello PurePalmetto,
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville Georgia and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express .
We are happy to hear was a good stay, we are located on the downtown historical square of Fayetteville so we do have many options within walking distance of hotel for restaurants. I am sure being just 1.2 miles from Mc Curry Park made it quick and easy for the TEAM, please think of us for future events !
Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 770-461-5600 or HIExpressFayetteville@yahoo.com.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Location was convenient to my work and there were many local restaurants within walking distance. The building is very unique for a Holiday Inn Express. Some may appreciate that fact as it is quaint, but navigating around through inside and outside areas to get to my room...well, I didn't care for it. Also, there is a lot of traffic noise. The staff I met were friendly and the property was maintained.

Room Tip: ask for a room that does not face any street.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

For choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express .
I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Really cool refurb on this Holiday Inn express! Great continental breakfast, and really close to the cool little downtown of Fayetteville, GA. Super clean and fantastic room! Traveling through Atlanta this is a perfect and inexpensive option!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Hello Adam B,

Thank you for sharing your experience while stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville, Georgia. Come again! Should you need assistance please give us a call (770)461-5600 or email HIExpressFayetteville@yahoo.com

Reviewed June 22, 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable with good space. Nice area and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. Wifi had excellent signal. Good selection at breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends

Hello Ellen F,
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Express .
We are all about the Southern Hospitality and looks like success!
Sincerely, Judy Wright DOS

Reviewed December 9, 2016

This hotel is located across the street from downtown Fayetteville, you can walk to the town square and enjoy some nice local shops and restaurants. The hotel itself though is a little odd in it's layout and just average when compared to others. The thing that most affected my review though was the terrible wireless internet connection they had. I seriously thought I was back in the 90's it was so slow and unreliable. Don't stay here for business and expect to use their wireless to hook up to.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Santu P, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Hello TacoStud,
Thank you for taking the time to review our location, happy to hear you enjoyed our quaint little town, our location does have wrap around porches and rocking chairs to sit back and enjoy and we look more like a old southern home as we are on the historical square and we are a replica of the original "Burkes Hotel" which resided on the property back in the early 1900's. We do apologize that you were experiencing wireless connections, on site we have a back-up with ATT that is offered, we use for our business training classes on a regular bases for different groups that utilize our facility, I am sorry it was not offered to you when you experienced an issue. Thank you again for sharing and come again.