“Exceptional” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
GA
“Exceptional”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

As a transplanted New Yorker with particular pizza standards, it was a nice surprise to find this place making very nice offerings. Its not NY style, but it is good. This was a first return visit after several years, and rather than finding barely edible, fast food type pizza, everything looked and was good and fresh. The presentation reflects a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. The wheat crust was unexpectedly outstanding; crispy and tasty. The ingredients are far beyond what would have been expected from this place; they added Fresh Basil to a classic magherita pizza. Who would expect them to even have margherita!

Its an unbeatable deal, and I'm glad I checked reviews here and returned. There's a strong commitment to customer service, despite the self-service nature of the place, and the staff is very welcoming.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great spot for pizza with the kids....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Visited Saturday afternoon with a group consisting of some of my son's fourth grade classmates, his teacher, some friends, cousins and parents. We had a total of 16 and from the time we walked in the door (in spurts since it took a few cars to transport) to the time we left, the staff and service was wonderful! Kudos to the whole shift working on Saturday at 4!!! It was a first visit for some of our group and they were very impressed and already planning their next visits. The adults especially like the fact that you could order pizzas on the spot with any topping you wanted. We didn't mention that to the kids since they were all too happy with the choices that were already set out as well as the pastas, and the sweet stuff. And did I mention how fresh the salad bar was? So good I had two salads! We ate, we laughed, we talked, the kids did the same and then hit the video game room. More time for the adults to digest all that danggone food. The manager was very acommodating and his staff was very friendly and professional -- and I'm glad most of them were very young because they dealt with the children very well. Overall it was a great visit, good food and good times. I highly recommend Stevi B's! Now ... can I have some more of that white cheese and spinach pizza?!!!

• Visited December 2013
“So Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Went there tonight with my family and the food was amazing! The atmosphere was chill and the pizza always fresh and tasteful :) good friends with the new owner and it also had a great staff! Would highly suggest this place to anyone frequenting or passing through Fayetteville!

• Visited November 2013
Fayetteville, GA
“The price is right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love this little restaurant. Where else can you get all the pizza and salad you want for one low price. Certainly, it is not a gourmet restaurant, but if you are on a strict budget, and if you don't mind drinking water with your meal, you can get totally stuffed with salad and pizza for under $6. My favorite is the Baked Potato pizza. I generally eat here about once every two weeks when I'm getting low on funds. Now the manager recognizes me and says "I've got your baked potato pizza in the oven". It's a tough place to keep clean, but Stevie B's continues to have a good health rating. Another Senior Friendly location.

Visited June 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great Flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love this place. The pizza is good. My favorite part about this place is all the crazy flavors they have like baked potato, hot wing, BLT, and Hawaillan. There is also a arcade for the kids. Overall, this is a great place to have pizza.

• Visited March 2013