“good”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fayetteville
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It was a nice and clean hotel however I didn't like the smell in my room. It just didn't smell fresh but it appeared to be very clean. I would stay there again, the breakfast was great and I really enjoyed the soup, salad, beer and wine that was complimentary to all guest.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This Hampton Inn is convientantly located near the Southern Grounds Amphitheatre, just a short walk to the venue. There is also a first rate steak restaurant locate just 3 miles away, Frank's at The Old Mill, excellant food and service. This has to be the best managed business I've ever enjoyed.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really enjoyed this ATL area hotel. Ok, its not exactly that close to Atlanta, but it is pretty close to the airport. It is in a small suburb that is really like a small wooded town. I enjoyed the surroundings of the hotel, which are suburban residential communities. The hotel itself is a nice Hampton Inn. If you stay at Hamptons you will know what to expect, because it is standard. The hotel appears midway between renovations, so it isn't bad at all, but isn't brand new either. The room I had was relatively clean, the only small problem (like at most hotels), was that the vacuum hadn't got some of the bigger items, but it wasn't food or anything, just large sand grains or something of that nature here and there, but nothing too bad. I wouldn't not stay here just because of the the floor in one room. Other than that it was really nice and I enjoyed my stay thoroughly. I will definitely stay here again, as a jump off point, should I need to visit south Georgia.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoyed our stay, Our kids enjoyed the pool , the wife and I enjoyed the fitness room ,the breakfast was great !!! Business center was good and the location was perfect for us, going to our family reunion.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I am partial to Hampton Inns, and this one provided a great experience. The lobby was clean, breakfast was hot, and the staff was helpful in how they anticipated some needs. Our room was nice and quiet with sufficient space.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The staff are very helpful and wanted to make sure your stay was a good experience. I will stay at this hotel again. It was recommended by a friend and was an excellent experience. We had other people in our group for a wedding and we all felt it was accommodating for the occasion.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Fayetteville, GA and was pleasantly surprised! There are only 2 hotels in town. This or the Holiday Inn Express. I was in town for a conference and had to go to the Holiday Inn and was very glad we chose the Hampton - it is more modern, seemed cleaner and larger, no problems as compared to those that stayed at the Holiday Inn. The main flaw with the Hampton Inn was one employee - Emily. She was not professional, kept messing up our reservations and others, couldn't focus, gave us ridiculous restaurant recommendations (her words - the food is edible - Really - this is a recommendation). We had two interactions with her and both times she was not professional.
The rooms are fine and very clean. I wish the fan in the bathroom didn't run constantly. Breakfast was pretty good - except that they ran out of oatmeal on morning by 7:30 and we were told there would be no more for 1 hour. Two nights a week they have free soup, salad and drinks for their guests. We didn't partake - but thought it was a nice perk!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fayetteville
Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
Hampton Inn Atlanta Peachtree City
Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
#5 of 8 in Peachtree City
Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville? Share your experiences!