“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fayetteville
South Carolina
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We were visiting family in the area and decided to stay here the first weekend in June. We were very pleased with the accomodations. It was very quiet and the beds were very comfortable. We were happy that the free wifi worked really well too! There was also a wide variety of breakfast items as part of their complimentary breakfast. We would definitely stay here again. A good value for the price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stay here twice a year when visiting family. Those working at the front desk have always been friendly and greeted us promptly. We've never had to wait for a room and our room requests have been honored. Special requests for pillows and towels were accommodated by housekeeping in a quick and courteous manner (thank you housekeeping!). The workout room is small, but was very clean, everything was in working order and it met our needs. Breakfast choices were good and included: waffles, eggs, fruit, cereal, yogurt, hot oatmeal. The room was quiet and as I've noted in other reviews it is always appreciated when the a/c fan runs steadily (as it did here) and doesn't kick off and on disturbing sleep. All rooms have a microwave and mini-fridge. We've stayed at the other hotel in town and felt there was no comparison. The Hampton Inn is newer and all-around a better experience. We're rating this hotel excellent for the service, location, and value. It isn't a five-star hotel, but for the price and choices in Fayetteville it is the best deal.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I stayed here for business a few weeks ago. There are really only 2 hotels to choose from in Fayetteville, GA and I'm pretty loyal to the Hiltonbrand hotels so I stayed here. It was a nice quiet stay. There is nothing fancy about this hotel though. TV was not flat screen and breakfast is very basic. The only problem I saw with my room was the towels were not folded when I got to my room. They were just kind shoved in their spot. They appeared to be clean though. If I come back to stay in Fayetteville, GA I will choose to stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012
ga
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The staff has been remarkably sweet, the lobby is clean and tidy. The rooms appeared clean until I bent over to pick up what I THOUGHT was my daughters clothing after showering. Nope, wasn't her clothes. It was a pair of men's UNDERWEAR on the floor between the vanity in he restroom and the trash can. Toooo gross for words.

The sweet girl at the desk tried to make amends by coming a movie and she also sent housekeeping up immediately to remove them (she wore gloves!!). But I still am left wondering if these sheets have really been changed, etc.

• Stayed January 2012
Atlanta
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Attended work conference. Great property, staff, and clean!

The housekeeping staff deserves a special mention!

Thank you!

• Stayed August 2011
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We just returned from a 5 night stay at the Hampton Inn in Fayetteville for our nephews wedding. We found the rooms great, clean, quiet and roomy and the bathroom was extra large too. We had an adjoining room to other family members which was nice. The air-conditioner was nice an cool, it didn't turn off and on all night but quietly kept the room comfortable and was easy to adjust when it got hot during the day. We had a refrigerator, and micro and I loved the furnishings. Staff was nice and friendly, and the breakfast area was great. and much larger than most, We had fresh Belgium waffles, bagles, pastries, eggs, sausage, cereal, juices, coffee's, yogurt and lots of fruit that was available all day long. After reading some other reviews I was surprized by their experience, all I can say is if those folks who found the breakfast lacking its great now. We also got lemonade and cookies on a couple of days in the afternoon. I highly recommend this hotel and wish I could run downstairs right now and get that nice breakfast I enjoyed at the hotel. We have family in the area and we will be back... Thanks you get 5 stars from us.

Room Tip: This property sits in a quiet area of town with trees around it , no noisy traffic and sits on sever...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Asheville, NC
Reviewed May 11, 2011

The title just about says it all. We found the hotel to be very nice and comfortable. Since it's relatively new, everything in the place was in good repair. The room and public areas were all nice and clean. The staff was very nice. In short -- no problems. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. The breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn fare -- nothing special, but it was fresh and they kept the area stocked.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fayetteville
Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
#5 of 7 in Peachtree City
Hampton Inn Atlanta Peachtree City
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville? Share your experiences!