“Great Food on the square Fayetteville Ga”
Review of City Cafe & Bakery

City Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Continental and German cuisine for Lunch and Dinner. In business since 1998. Beautiful relaxes setting with inside seating and outside seating. Many repeat customers. A true gem in our community. Also includes a bakery, with freshly baked goods, such as cakes, breads, pastries, wedding cakes, birthday cakes and some catering.
Fayetteville, GA
“Great Food on the square Fayetteville Ga”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

You might not notice it the first time or two you pass this great restaurant but you need to take notice. From the courtyard setting inside to the array of fine baked goods you can tell you are at a special place. Open for lunch six days a week and dinner Wednesday through Saturday you will see a great menu and experience great service. I only suggest you not miss this place next time you eat out in Fayetteville.

• Visited May 2013

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Excellent bakery”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have eaten there a while back too. The food was very good. And the bakery, best in town! I ordered a chocolate cake for my mom's birthday and it got high marks by everyone.

Visited January 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
“good”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We enjoyed sitting and eating here with our family the servers were fun to talk to but really busy so it took long but really we cant complain our food was good and we had family time.

• Visited February 2013
Georgia
“Always good”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

City Cafe and Bakery never disappoints from anything on their menu. The bakery is the best bakery in Atlanta area. They offer many different selections of cakes and pies to choose from.

Visited March 2013
charlotte
“Honestly...I thought”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was in France! Okay, I drove by this place and wondered how it was only to find out that we were having dinner here! My friends kids love it...especially the cannolis! I actually ordered a german pork dish, it was huge and yummy!

I was really taken with the ambiance of the place. They had a live jazz singer and the decor of the building was rustic and quaint with lots of open space!

• Visited April 2013