“OK for Families”

Fayetteville Bowling Center
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Clean, well-lit and seemed safe on a Sunday afternoon with mostly families and kids. Free game coupons for kids during the summer are really nice. Lots of issues, however, with the equipment. The ball return and bumpers on lane 7 didn't work properly. The right side bumper didn't come up all the way when my daughter bowled and I had to kick it almost every time to get it to pop up so she wouldn't go in the gutter. We often had to use a different ball on the second throw of a frame because we'd throw the ball one time and it wouldn't come back even after waiting several minutes. After throwing another ball or 2 they'd all come back. We had problems with pins falling over when they were being set up.
The biggest problem was the bowling area itself. One of our party is a very good bowler who is used to sliding like the pros do and has his own bowling shoes. Something about the floor, however, wouldn't let him slide at all which was a huge problem for anyone who is a good bowler. I saw someone from another a group stick to the floor when he expected to slide and he nearly fell down.
I'll bring my daughter back here to bowl with her free game coupons but the rest of our group will have to go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place is great for bowling, they have some cool colored balls and they have a little bit of arcade, but it's a great place to have fun and bowl.

1  Thank Caleb J