“Previously Dixieland”

Fun Junction USA
Ranked #10 of 14 things to do in Fayetteville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun Junction USA offers over two dozen family attractions, thrill rides, 3 mini golf courses, fast paced go kart tracks, and fun for the whole family! Located in Fayetteville, Ga just 8 miles South of the Atlanta airport!
F'ville, GA
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Previously Dixieland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is a good place to watch firework displays on 4th of July if you don't want to trek down to Atlanta! The miniature golf is nice and there are a few rides as well...........

Visited June 2013
1 Thank GeauxSaints187

“Fun Junction, No Fun At All”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

The new pricing system is very disappointing. We used to go once a week when they had the wristband pricing. We won't return under the new pricing!! You spend a ton of money foe the few attractions, which isn't worth it.

Visited May 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
221 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 417 helpful votes
“Not Worth the Money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been here several times, except the last time I was here, was like several years ago. This time they have changed this place so much. Will you have fun? Yes you will, but the prices are the problem. I do hate giving them a 2, but this was how are expierience was. The prices are terrible. They charge you tcikets per ride. Like the bumper boats are 2 tickets, and the go karts along with mini golf and laser tag are 5 tickets. That is per time you ride, so unless you buy more than a 100 tickets, you will be there for awhile, if you don't then you will be there for a short time, becasuse those tickets go buy fast. I wish you could do wristbands instead of tickets, beasue you get more attraction at one price like more go kart races, and more time to play laser tag. Also that is really annoying is they have no refunds of tickets, if you lose them, or if it rains. My sister lost our tickets while riding the go karts. The staff was nice to try to help us find them, but they told us they couldn't refund our money, which made me a little upset. Thankfully we had another 40 and 50 dollars to buy more tickets. The staff was also nice to help us try to find one of my friends' wallet, that we lost, thankfully we found the wallet in his car. One of my friends' mother called the general manager about our expierience. He apologized by giving us 30 free tickets. I guess for that I will give this place a 2 instead of a 1. But I don't have any plans on returning back until they change their price system. Hopefully it won't be long, because this is a fun place to visit on the southside of Atlanta.

Visited April 2013