“Good quality fresh food”
Review of Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee - CLOSED

Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've had doughnuts, croissants, coffee,sandwiches, beignets, salads and the King cake(seasonal). Everything has always been fresh and delicious. The croissants are just as good as the ones in Paris. I was just there in January. I go there with my family and for girls lunch or breakfast out. Go. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was so excited about finding this place I had to brave the snowstorm to get beignets before they closed. It was so worth it. The chickory coffee was fantastic, I can't wait for another cup. I bought glazed doughnuts, powder sugar long johns, and beignets, each one more delectable than the last. The only thing that could make this place better would be to add a playground for the kids while the adults nosh.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Arrive early for pastries & baked goods as they often sell out early! :( Lunch was good--not great, counter service was very good--table service was okay, beignets were delicious!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've eaten at Lagniappe a few times. They have the best tomato basil soup, really thick and yummy. I had a sandwich along with it (can't remember which one) which was very good, too. It's cute - they top their sandwiches with a little donut hole on a toothpick. Nice little dessert at the end. It's not fast food, takes a few minutes to get your order, but the food is definitely worth the wait. And even though I don't eat donuts, I've heard their donuts are fantastic, too!

1  Thank kimdet
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is a good place to have a cup of coffee. I went here when my car was getting washed across the street. Good coffee and free WIFI.

1  Thank Joey O