“New Favorite spot”
Review of Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee - CLOSED

Lagniappe Deauxnuts & Coffee
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've been wanting to try this place for a while now. We only live about 5 minutes away. The only thing I can say is, "Why did we wait so long to come in here?!" My went for breakfast and ordered sausage, egg and cheese croissants, a doughnut, and beignets. They were all absolutely delicious. The beignets are cooked to order, so they're piping hot, light and flaky. And the coffee was excellent. I just can't say enough good things about it! As much as our budget can handle, I'm sure we'll be regulars from now on!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I drive by this small shopping area quite often on the weekends. Today I decided to give it a try. I had a red velvet with cream cheese topping and a Long John filled with bavarian creme. They're delish!!! Be careful with the confectioner's sugar on top of the Long John, it flies everywhere.

The cashier was very friendly. I'll definitely come back to try the beignets and cajun food :)

1  Thank PaulineATL
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went into Lagniappe for the first time today. I had heard all of these wonderful things, so I decided that I would give it a try. My husband and I decided to go for our lunchdate. The food was great! The atmosphere is really warm. I was not happy with the service that we received. We ordered our food and drinks. We waited for our food while they made it fresh. We waited and waited and waited for over 30 minutes. We kept wondering why customers that arrived after us were getting their food and we didn't. We inquired about this and found out that the girl that took our order didn't turn in our ticket. She apologized for this oversight, but I think that we should have been compensated with atleast coupons or something.

1  Thank luvabargain08
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I drive by this cafe every day on my commute to work, and finally stopped yesterday for breakfast. I had pecan cranberry chicken salad - wonderful crunchy texture - and my husband had a sausage sandwich made with a glazed deuxnut. It was so good that I was back this morning to sample a deuxnut myself. Awesome! We're 'regulars' already...and we always try to support locally-owned businesses. - Fayetteville resident

3  Thank Robin P
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Always on the lookout for new food experiences, (and being a huge fan of anything Cajun/Creole) I wanted to give this place a shot. What I found; Nice location and atmosphere. It's located in a new shopping area and they've done an admirable job bringing a New Orleans feel to their shop. Friendly service; the owners are from the MS/LA Gulf Coast and are well-versed in what makes a beignet, a good beignet, and how a smooth cup of ("Community") coffee tastes. Great product; their beignets are as good as any I've had outside of Cafe' du Monde. If you're in the area, I highly recommend them!

2  Thank cmflydelta