“great japanese restaurant”

Ranked #28 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Royal Stix in Fayetteville is a great Japanese restaurant. You can choose to eat at the cooking station where you watch your dinner being prepared or at a table where your meal is brought to you from the kitchen.

1  Thank Flying4

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This restruraunt in south Fayetevvile, GA has become a standard fair for asian food. They serve the typical chinese dishes but also Sushi and sashimi. The service is wfriendly and wonderful. I spend at least 5 visits a month at this place. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

The atomosphere was great and the food was excellent. I had the general Tso chicken on the lunch menu. I enjoyed the food the rice could have been tastier. The service was quick and efficient.

1  Thank Fia0
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is the go-to sit down and delivery "chinese" restaurant. Service is impeccable either way. This restaurant is stuck at the end of a shopping center row, but take my word for it, it stands on it's own. Hubby is a huge chinese fan, and I can take it or leave it, usually. This is the only restaurant where I like to actually talk to the servers. Although many of them are caucasion, they want to tell you about the specials and what they personally like. Love love LOVE their Mango Crunch role. They have both Japanese (large grill, surrounded by guests, where the chef has flashing knives and flying shrimp. Sushi bar provides the FRESH sushi. Plus a menu that incorporates a lot of different oriental countries' foods, including traditional (meaning americanized) chinese and thai. I always ask for the cocktail special, just to try out different things. Let's just say I'm still drinking margaritas everywhere else.

1  Thank sherrirbgr
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I love this place. They have a wide variety of Asian food, so my son can eat Hibachi, my daughter Chinese, the grand child can have pot stickers and my husband and I enjoy sushi and hot sake. The service is reliably good. They are also open on Sunday evenings - a rarity in Fayetteville. You can come here on a date or as a family - it works well for both.

1  Thank HAHMD