“one of my favorite places in Fayetteville”

Frank's at The Old Mill
Ranked #1 of 134 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Fayetteville, Georgia
“one of my favorite places in Fayetteville”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the view of the lake as you enter the restaurant. The staff is always really friendly, helpful, and fun. I have had consistently good meals there -- the prime rib was fantastic! I try to get the family to meet there each time I'm in town for a visit.

• Visited December 2013

“Good not Great”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Nice place for family with view of the water, like previous reviewers think origional in Palmetto little better. But overall good food great desserts!

• Visited November 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Love the old mill feel!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Food was delightful serving was just right! Daughter loved the dessert,too! Waiter was excellent! Even though they were packed we did not wait a long time! Fireplace was going kept it cozy!

• Visited January 2014
Fayetteville GA
“Best Birthday Dinner Party ever”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

My best friend and I decided to celebrate our Jan. birthdays together and wanted our family and closest friends included in on our Big 50th celebration. We researched a number of restaurants in the Atlanta area and decided this one had the best variety, best tasting overall, best service ( 2 thumbs up to the wait staff) and the most inviting/ gracious owners I have ever met. We made reservations for 50 upstairs with the beautiful view of the water. We were sectioned off for a semi-private experience. The atmosphere was awesome with candlelight. The food was great and selection of wine very nice. Full bar was available as well as non-alcoholic substitutes for our toast. They accommodated kids as well as the adults.
It was such a blessing. We were even able to have a customized menu for the party with personal notes attached ( great momento ).
Sending a special thanks to the owners' wife who personally made the experience happen. She's a wonderful person and great party planner. :)
Charlene and Brenda

Visited January 2014
“Where's the heat?”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We had our first dining experience @ Franks last night. Had reservations, was seated upstairs where it was freezing, there were empty tables downstairs where it was noticeably warmer. We ordered our dinner, baked potatoes cold and steak very tough. Immediately when our food was served, 1 of our 3 waitresses, came over and said "I need you to check your steak now and make sure it's cooked to your liking". Now? Really, thought WE were the customers. We attempted to cut our steaks,waitress noticed that we were having tought time cutting steaks and never made any comment. Before our salads could be finished waitresses were trying to take bowls. Finally time to go, we hade made comments about wanting dessert, no one came to take order. We requested check and to go box , waitress came over before meal could be boxed (I had box open and in my hand) and started clearing table, stacking dirty dishes on top of items I had planned to place in to go box. Best part of meal, fried shrimp. Expensive ticket for a few shrimp! Not a place we plan to revisit.

• Visited February 2014