TripAdvisor
Fayetteville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Looking for Asian Healthy foods”
Review of AZN Sandwich Bar

AZN Sandwich Bar
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 18 Quick Bites in Fayetteville
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic! The place is clean, organized, lots of options and they taste much better than any other food places we went. Staff were nice and welcoming!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Tried all the combos so far I like the Beef with the rice and veggies the best! Pick after lunch to go then the crowd subsides.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2018

My wife wanted to check this out one Friday, so we stopped by for dinner.

The only issue I had with the place was the parking lot. It is oddly configured. You'd do better to park further from the entry point, to make it easier when you had to leave.

The shop itself is nice. The staff was helpful. They have helpful video-menu screens above the counter to assist you. There are a lot of options for some of the steps in the ordering process. Both the bugogi and chicken options (on a sandwich bun) were good. When we visited, they had run out of shrimp chips (which I do not tend to like) so we got side salads substituted instead (which was great). I had trouble finishing my salad after my sandwich. My wife had her salad first and took home half her sandwich. Flavors were good.

They are also opening a location in PTC (which their website fails to mention is still under construction as of late July) right next to a Jersey Mike's. If I had to choose, most times I'd go with a Philly vs. bugogi, but this place was nice for a change of pace.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The juices are healthy and prepared with fresh veggies and fruits. The veggie and beef bowls are to die for. Especially the drilled zucchini !

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

AZN is pretty good and about as close as you can get on this side of town to Korean food. I have lived in Korea and the Beef Bulgogi is pretty good. The Kimchi is to die for!

Date of visit: March 2018