“Yummy”

Truett's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Truett's Pizza Cafe does a wide range of dining options, including delivery, take-out, full-service dining, an outdoor covered patio, and private banquet room for parties. Call us for all your dining and catering needs!
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

i love this place. They have many things that you would find at Chick-Fil-A restaurants. The pizza is also good, a lot of flavors. I highly recommend you try this place.

• Visited March 2013

Jackson, Georgia, United States
“A very pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were very please to discover this Truett enterprise- we loved the pizza and we treated very nicely by our waitress- a place we will return to often

• Visited December 2012
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Good Pizza, Great Deals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

The pizza here is good, not Great. What makes it worth it is the coupons they offer and the daily specials. Tuesday is bogo personal pan pizzas and Thursday is BOGO calzones. I love the hawaiian pizza because it has the polynesian sauce that is served with Chick-Fil-A nuggets on it. Lemonade and tea are great because it is the same as Chick-Fil-A's

• Visited November 2012
Brooks, Georgia
“Great food clean facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Like the pizza, priced good, service prompt, enjoyed every visit. We will be going back in the future, nice its not to far from the house.

Visited November 2011
“Mediocre pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place gets a lot of traffic, but I'm not sure why. I know Truett Cathy owns it; I've been there a few times when he walked through. I respect Mr. Cathy for his business sense, which is why I struggle with why this place is still open. Pizza is mediocre at best. They run specials on hot dogs (usually $) periodically, but they are average, nothing special. Service is so-so. It's confusing when you come in; you're facing a huge counter with people standing behind it. I've been there now 3-4 times (the first time when they had their Chick-fila family night grand opening (recently, too), and I always stand and gape at the menu displayed above. There is a nice selection of food, but again, I haven't had anything yet that just bowled me over and made me want to come back. Which is sad, because there is a family connection there and I want them to do well. Maybe I'm ordering the wrong pizza or not trying enough different dishes. Anybody have suggestions?

Visited August 2012