“Kid-Friendly restuarant”

Truett's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #11 of 132 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Truett's Pizza Cafe does a wide range of dining options, including delivery, take-out, full-service dining, an outdoor covered patio, and private banquet room for parties. Call us for all your dining and catering needs!
Atlanta
“Kid-Friendly restuarant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I love this place, my favorite is the pizza that they serve. I have pizza like this since I was a child. Excellent place for kids they have a variety of things on the menu.

Visited March 2012

Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“50s Diner Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

In typciall Chick-fil-a style, Truitt Cathy has done a great job with this pizza joint - yummy pizza and hot dogs with awesome customer service!

Hampton, Georgia
“A good time.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

It was about 25 of us who took are families out after a school program. With us not calling ahead on a Friday night we did expect to wait to be seated all together. It only took about 15 minutes to take care of us. Overall everything was good. Pizza tasted as good as expected and the service was great. Our only problem was that some of the food came out slow. For the 15 kids we ordered 3 whole pizza pies for them. the adult food came out before their pizzas. The last pizza pie to come out was the cheese only! They had live music and the kids enjoyed that.

• Visited February 2012
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Chicken fingers are supposed to be cooked....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

Have eaten at Upscale a few times in the past....Not great, hotdogs are Varsity wanna-bees. But this last time the family and I went, my daughter ordered chicken fingers, now being as closely affiliated with Chik fi la as they are, you would think that they know not to serve raw chicken fingers. But thats what my 8yo daughter was served. She had eaten half of one before we noticed. We notified the server, who barely came to our table, ever, and she offered to replace the meal. Not even close to being acceptable, as raw chicken is no joke. We get in line to pay and leave, I informed the mgr of what transpired, he asked for our phone number to later call and check on our girl, and never offered to comp the bill, and never called! I'm guessing that Truett Cathy wouldn't have handled it this way. We will never go back and am thinking of boycotting Chik Fila as well. Best bet is to stay away from this place...If you want pizza in Fayetteville, go to Johnnys, its close and great.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank bthompsonGA
Atlanta, Georgia
“My Fave Pizza Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

Why are people hatin on this place. I love the pizza here. Very fresh, and as far as Chick-fil-A goes, always great to get a good Arnold Palmer. You can customize your pizza, ingredients are very fresh, customer service is at the highest levels I have grown to expect from the Chick-fil-A brand/family, and the "cookies" are delicious (I like the chocolate peanut butter...they look more like brownies or something.) This place isn't fancy or anything, I just like to go there to kick back, relax, and eat my pizza without a fuss. Good cheap eats ;o)

• Visited August 2011