$173
  • Pool
Hotel Verde Mar(San Andres)
$141
$136
$150
  • Beachfront
Hotel Arena Blanca(San Andres)
$210
Hotel Calypso(San Andres)
$145
$114
  • Beachfront
Hotel El Dorado(San Andres)
$197
$185
bedfinder
$90
Posada Lizard House(San Andres)(Great Value!)
$37
$33
  • Free Internet
Posada Turistica Colors Of The Sea(San Andres)(Great Value!)
$40
Hotel Portofino(San Andres)
$145
$141
1,204 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Bad experience at this hotel. Constant construction work on the ground and second floor. Food was all very bland and way over salted. Very plain rooms. Just a bed and 2 drawer desk. No place to hang clothes. No chair for sitting just the bed. Only redeeming factor was the nice pool area.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Brad M
Reviewed March 7, 2017

This hotel was a very bad experience for me, starting with the reception desk attendees, very rude non accommodating I dealt with at least 7 different young ladies and have nothing good to say about their customer service etiquette. Once arrived at the room it had a very bad smell, maybe it had to do with the sea but they did nothing to help the room smell better. the blankets and pillows had a foot odor smell to them. the toilet had no water to flush, had to call the reception area every time this didn't work. the shower had the water rise up to your ankles. the rooms facing the pool area had to endure shows they would perform at night until 10:10 p.m. the only relief was when it rained and they moved their shows to the 2nd floor closed area.
the towels for the pool area were so coarse they hurt drying your skin off.
the only and I sincerely say this the only thing that was good and decent was the buffet. I know for a fact I will come back to San Andres to visit again. but I will never stay at the Sol Caribe Hotel again! I feel bad for the people that book this hotel thinking its a good low price for something good. because it is not.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

I had booked a stay at this "all inclusive" from Jan 1st to Jan 6 2017 and paid over $400/night through Booking so I was expecting a decent place. Me and my boyfriend arrived on Jan 1 around 7:30 Pm. The lobby seemed kind of old but I was hoping the rooms were renovated. The elevator was super old too and wasn't working properly, it would literally hit you on your way in and out with the doors, you could tell they barely do any maintenance. I was still hoping the room would be ok but as you can imagine we were given the filthiest room ever, it had hair balls all over, dirt but the worse was the mouldy/musky smell of the room which was due to the fact that the AC was completely covered in mould!!! The bathroom was full of hairs and the entire place was a dump.
Considering the amount they had charged us for our stay I went downstairs and complained. After 2-3 hours they finally agreed to switch us to another room but at this point we wanted to leave the hotel and go somewhere else. They told us it wasn't possible because we would need to speak to the manager, but the manager was gone by that time so they basically forced us to stay. They gave us another room that was as dirty and gross as the first one. The staff was not nice or helpful, they did not want to help us at all.
I say "all inclusive" because they still charge you for water, they use the cheapest drinks (sunny D orange juice) and they don't even use cups, only paper cups. Everything is filthy and the food is like jail food... so disgusting. I never had such a terrible experience and considering the amount we were paying I thought it was a total scam.
The next day we left, and the hotel made a charge to our credit card without our authorization. They took advantage of the fact that my boyfriend didn't speak Spanish, they lack integrity.
Bottom line we got lucky to find a great place through Airbnb and left that hell of a place. We're still fighting to get our money back. Not only they provide the worse rooms, service and food, they take advantage of foreigners. Beware of this place! See the pictures, I'm not making things up. I can't believe people would run a hotel like this. This is embarrassing and unacceptable.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Maria Paula D
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

ok.. so first thing i saw was a big roach as soon as i entered the hotel... not kidding...

food was terrible... you are better off eating with local vendors outside... choices limited

the beach club... well average. the activities are lame and the restaurante has doves all over the place just jumping on the tables and earing whatever's on the floor! the pool bathrooms smelled like manure, facilities look deteriorated, shower towels smelled aweful so i was better off drying myself with own towel!

NYE dinner was a disappointment, bad food, weird smells, food felt reheated most of the time...

it aint a cheap hotel... so for the price plus some extra dollars you can book casablanca or cheap down and go to hostels which i bet they are waaaaayyy more better than this one... final appreciation... this hotel felt like if it were a joke all the time... STAY AWAY!!!!

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Luis H
Reviewed November 30, 2016

We had to wait many hours to get checked in, it was total chaos with the rooms.. The food was really bad, we ate out every day. The rooms was bad, old windows that did not close. The Disco made noise every night. The service was bad.One window from elevator on the top floor fell down at pool area in the middle of the day when people was bathing. Nobody got hurt, thank god.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family