“A fantastic experience! Period!”
Review of Punta Sur

Punta Sur
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in San Andres
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't say is good just because is outstanding... let's begin with our waitress, it is so hard to find cordiality and home welcoming attitude in San Andres island, but let me tell you, this is the place to visit not only to enjoy views to take your breath away but to enjoy fresh well prepared seafood, great portions, not cheap but when you have good service and food is worth every penny, tons of thumbs up, excellent!!!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Terrific views of the ocean and great service. A little pricey in comparison of others, but worth a visit. Crab is a speciality here and the lobster was tasty. Only open for lunch and does not except credit cards. Cash only.

1  Thank Deadlyden54
Reviewed March 29, 2017

We stopped on our trip around the island with a small golf car and ate a fabulous meal of fresh fish, with coconut rice (oh so delicious) and fried plantains. It was so good that I came back a week later cycling to enjoy another great meal but this time I was lucky enough to get fried breadfruit!

Reviewed December 29, 2016

The whole fish with chips (french fries) was my favorite dish and the coconut lemonade was my favorite beverage. I also enjoyed the delicious maracuya pies for dessert. They have a variety of appetizers and mixed seafood plates. I ate here 3 times during my one-month stay in San Andres. The location is at the southern point of the island. It was great for eating a nice lunch. They have wonderful patio that is constructed like the bow of a ship with the Colombian Flag blowing in the wind and a pool for those patrons who wish to cool off on a hot day. There also a few blow holes in the back full of colorful crabs crawling around which I got photos of. This was probably my second favorite restaurant on the island because it was private, with delicious seafood, attentive service and a great view. I would definitely eat here again when in San Andres. I hope you have a positive experience also. Happy Travels!!!

1  Thank Easylivingtravel
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Having been on San Andres and La Providencia for a week, our expectations for seafood may have risen too high by the time we visited Punta Sur. If you can get one of the two tables up on the deck, then your views will be spectacular. They serve the smallest juices on the island.