“Great service”

Nirabritz Nature Guides & Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Lansdowne
More attraction details
Owner description: Magans Solutions offers an Executive Chauffeur Service and Luxury Tours, previously trading as Nirabritz Nature Guides and Tours. This is a private Cape Town based tour operator, providing private day leisure tours in luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles. Tours are carried out by Billy Magan, who is a highly experienced Culture, Nature and Marine tour guide, as well as a professional Chauffeur of Executive professional leadership. The tours offered are personalized and holistic, and showcase the unique cultural and natural biodiversity of the Cape. Nirabritz is a winner of several accolades., including the 2013 Lilizela Award for the highest excellence in tourism. The award was based on the ongoing initiates on responsible tourism, and conservation of the environment.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have spent time with Billy on several different trips to Cape Town and it has always been a great pleasure. His driver service for business customers is excellent with modern equipment and with a perfect understanding of what business customers want. At the same time, his skills as a nature guide are really impressive and the knowlegde of local heritage is amazing. I would highly recommend him to everyone travelling in Cape Town.

1  Thank R2121

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Billy for a well spent hour with youat top of table mountain. The info you passed on not only about TM but about our further travels along the garden route were really helpful..it was our 1st day in Cape Town and we were lucky to have a clear day for it and to have found Billy to show us around on a free walk around the top... Good start to a fab holiday in SA.

1  Thank H4HET
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Dear Billy, Your professionalism always exceeds our expectations. The knowledge you share with your guests is fuelled with passion for this beautiful city, and makes it so easy to soak in and enjoy. Thanks for a memorable tour. We will be back. Take care.
Mandy and Darryn Solomon, Johannesburg, South Africa 24 March, 2012

1  Thank Darryn_Mandy
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Billy is fantastic, I have used for business and personal trips. His service is exceptional, always on time and thinks of all your needs - regularly I have had tight meeting schedules and we are always on time! His knowledge and passion for CT and SA is fantastic and ranges from floral facts to top restaurants. I could not recommend Billy more highly. EB

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I made a 11th hour decision to drive from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town on the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd of September 2012. I knew that it was a short space of time to see one of the most beautiful and attractive places on Earth but I had no choice but to see and do as much as I could in those 2 days. I had no hesitation in contacting Nirabritz. Billy Magan helped me plan my route and maximized my time for the 2 days. His exceptional service and guidance ensured that we visited most of the attractions. His itinerary was excellent. The time spent at each attraction was enough for us to enjoy and make us want to go back:).
Thank you Billy Magan. Looking forward to our next journey together.
Vivek Bhagwan

Been to Nirabritz Nature Guides & Tours? Share your experiences!