“Mini-Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
“Mini-Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was in the area for business and pleasure for two days and really enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff handled all details of my arrival in a very courteous and professional manner. The room was clean, comfortable and was very quiet which helped my relaxation time. I was provided with everything I needed in my room by housekeeping. The front desk staff also provided me with information on local restaurants which included menu information and that was very helpful. The front desk staff demonstrated they knew how to provide exemplary customer service. The breakfast area staff member was also very courteous and professional and answered questions about breakfast hours, menu items and provided a high level of customer service. Thank you, thank you, and thank you, for making my stay in the area a very pleasant one. I will definitely stay at this location again and will spread the word to family and friends who may be visiting the area. Until next time!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us opportunity to serve you .Guest like you are pleasure and we are delighted to have you .Thank you for kind appreciation of Team members our success depends
entirely upon them . Looking forward to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

On our way to gatlinburg just stopped in to stay the night and found a gem. really good service and close enough to Altanta to see some sites. My family and I enjoyed the overnight stay and complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you .Team really appreciate the encouragement.We are committed to provide same service to each guest.Eagerly waiting to serve you again.
Tiltonsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

What more could you ask for? Hampton Inn is really working hard to service the business sector with great service at an affordable price. This location was all the above. The bed and comforter was amazing, powerful hair dryer (yes, it is huge factor to us with long hair)and nice to just say no issues.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Derrick A, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Hampton Inn-Fairburn, is delighted that you selected us to indulge you in our “Hamptonaility Experience” by staying with us. While we know that you had many options in hotel accommodations, we are certainly appreciative to you for your “Brand Loyalty”.

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let my TEAM and I know how we were doing as we strive to provide each guest with 100% Service Excellence! As we continue to strive for excellence, your feedback is most valuable to us.

Again, we thank you for your patronage and look forward to servicing your all of your hospitality needs when you are in the area again.

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

Best Regards,
Derrick Aldridge
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel has horrible customer service! I had reservations but the hotel cancelled it without notifying me. They claimed to of called and email me but I have no proof of it and neither do they. The "manager on duty" Derrick Aldridge was unable to be reached. We traveled 6 hours to get there and the front desk agent, Delano, was unable to help us. All he said was I have to wait for my manager to call me back. They continued to tell me lie after lie and failed to accommodate my party of 8. I would NEVER recommend this hotel to anyone. We were left homeless basically. Not the Hampton 100% I know. We sat in the lobby for over 3 hours trying to find another place to stay for.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Te92
Good day.

I deeply regret to hear that the staff and I did not reach nor exceed your expectations and earn a "10" and I will certainly take the information that you have provided to us and use it to ensure that we correct those issues. It is always our goal to leave each of our guests with an "AWESOME SERVICE EXPERIENCE" and when we fall short of that, we take it very serious.

Senior management is unfortunately not always at the property 24-hours, however, the staff is empowered to make decisions and to ensure that each guest experience is OUTSTANDING. During the process of booking an employee hotel reservation, the confirmation email indicates that your card maybe charged prior to your arrival and/or to hold the reservation for a late arrival. While we attempt to work with all of our guests, we unfortunately cannot hold a reservation without a valid method of payment. Employee bookings are treated no different than any other booking out our hotel. You are our guests even when traveling on an employee booking and our goal is always the same-OUTSTANDING SERVICE.

If ever in the area again, please do let me know-so that my TEAM and I can have the opportunity to show you "100% Service Excellence!"
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed here while diving back from Florida. The location was perfect for me, but it is a bit outside of Atlanta. I was tired and just wanted a clean, comfortable, quiet room and this hotel fit the bill. No complaints, except a little pricey for a Hampton Inn ($140, all in)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

Best Regards,
Derrick Aldridge
flat rock, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Everything was perfect, except the hair dryer didn't work. It was replaced with a new hair dryer within minutes of my request. Staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. I would stay at this hotel again should the need arise.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for being our Guest, We will always strive to exceed any Guest expectation.Team and myself are eagerly looking forward to have you again .Thank you so much .
chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I am a bishop in the united church of God in Christ and our business annual meeting was held at the Hampton Inn this was my first time . We arrive early but there wasn't any delay in assigning our rooms, I was indeed greatful to be able to get into my room and rest before our 1st meeting. The staff was very courteous and professional. The only negative was the fitness room as I am a fitness buff . There was ample cardio equipment, but weights. Be that as it may I still give this great hotel a 10+

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for being our Guest.Guest like you are pleasure and we are delighted to have you .
Thank you again for giving us opportunity to serve you .We as a team look forward to see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!