“Lifesaver!!!!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I came to the hotel late one night after the hotel I was staying in had an incident in one of the rooms and the guest had to be transported to other hotels. I was very impress with the front desk staff. She was very courteous and helpful.( You don't see that very often at 1:30am) The room was clean and sanitized. Excellent breakfast, A oatmeal lovers paradise. If you're in the ATL I recommend this place. They are GREAT!!!! Thanks for the memorable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Thank you for the great comments! We hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is very welcoming, rooms are good, furniture reasonable, bed excellent, bathroom, free Wi-Fi good. Bathroom clean and well maintained. Hotel staff welcoming and helpful. Property is in a good position an the quiet provides for a good sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

John,

Thank you for staying with us, and we appreciate your wonderful comments! We hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I enjoyed my 3 day stay at this Hampton Inn. The accommodations were great and the staff was exceptionally professional and concerned about my needs. Nice facility. Would definitely stay on my return trips to the area

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Mrs. Rose,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta- Fairburn! We appreciate your comments and hope you have you back with us soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff is mixed. Some are very helpful while others don't want to be bothered. They do not have the best breakfast offered by Hampton. I have stayed at several different Hamptons and this one has the worst breakfast. I have stayed here twice and both times have had annoying issues. The location is great for my family needs but not a great place to stay for extended period of time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Faith,

Thank you for your review and your stay with us. I have passed on your comments regarding breakfast to the appropriate staff, and can assure you that they will be addressed and corrected.

We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great in every way. Service is always great. Rooms are always clean . Have let us check in early if room ready and avaible. Breakfast is always great with choices. This was the first time they ran out of waffel batter. My favorite. would like to have bacon instead of sausage everytime. Thanks again for great service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thanks for your review, and we hope to have you stay with us again! Comments like yours help us improve our service and keep our team motivated. Again, we hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The general Manager of this hotel actually got an Attitude with me and was very rude because I asked for a 1:00pm check out which is never a problem else where. This is unacceptable! For him to be the general manager. customer service is to please the guest in good reason I don't believe I was asking to much of them. I do not recommend this hotel to anybody!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diamond` P
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Mr. Diamond P,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately, we were unable to offer you the late checkout time that you requested due to hotel policy. While we try to fulfill every request, sometimes it is not logistically possible.

Thanks

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is excellent. It is about 10 miles from the airport but well worth the cab fare ($35.00). The staff are friendly. The breakfast is simple but good. I am not sure that I will ever stay at the park and ride hotels near Hartsfield if I my flights are cancelled in the future. They were rude and unfriendly to weary travelers. I also noted that Delta had pilots and attendants staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it. Since I frequently travel, it is a saved number in my cell.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville
Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!