“Bad Customer Service”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Fairburn
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The general Manager of this hotel actually got an Attitude with me and was very rude because I asked for a 1:00pm check out which is never a problem else where. This is unacceptable! For him to be the general manager. customer service is to please the guest in good reason I don't believe I was asking to much of them. I do not recommend this hotel to anybody!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diamond` P
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Mr. Diamond P,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Unfortunately, we were unable to offer you the late checkout time that you requested due to hotel policy. While we try to fulfill every request, sometimes it is not logistically possible.

Thanks

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This hotel is excellent. It is about 10 miles from the airport but well worth the cab fare ($35.00). The staff are friendly. The breakfast is simple but good. I am not sure that I will ever stay at the park and ride hotels near Hartsfield if I my flights are cancelled in the future. They were rude and unfriendly to weary travelers. I also noted that Delta had pilots and attendants staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it. Since I frequently travel, it is a saved number in my cell.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I were really pleasantly surprised with the helpful and friendly staff. And they were genuinely friendly. No plastic smiles. We were always greeted warmly and personally. We will stay here any time that we are in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta- Fairburn.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staff is friendly, very clean, good location...... No complaints. We stayed overnight while on road trip.... Would I stay again... Yes. I usually stay at Hampton when traveling with family due to the value you get....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta- Fairburn! We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed in this Hampton Inn almost for two weeks. Great value for your money. Hotel staff is very friendly. We liked also the managers reception from Monday to Thursday. The pool area could be a little bit cleaner, but overall it was a good experience. The water pressure is excellent and the hot water is really hot. Great!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay, and we hope to have to back with us soon! I have asked maintenance to take a look at the pool area to make sure that it meets our standards of cleanliness. Again, thanks for your stay and the positive comments.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Very satisfied with my stay here in June 2013. Very friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room. The complimentary breakfast was fresh and had a lot to offer. The checkout process was very efficient. Would recommend this hotel for business and pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jalli G, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Arthur,

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again sometime soon! Our staff works to ensure that your stay meets the high standards that we and Hampton have set for our property.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We've stayed at this property a few times as our daughter has recently relocated to the area. It's fine, adequate, okay.... but not great. The rooms are clean enough, the staff is nice but there always seems to be a computer issue or, once, a problem with a fire alarm going off without explanation several times. Hampton is usually a consistently good brand, and we would stay here again if necessary, but this is on the lower end of Hampton and the price doesn't match the value. There are better options in the immediate area at better price level.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Jalli G, Owner at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

We thank you for your stay at our property, and we hope to see you again soon! We apologize for any issues involving the fire alarm or computers that you might have encountered during your stay, and would like to assure you that both of these issues have been corrected by the appropriate maintenance staff.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairburn, GA
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn? Share your experiences!