Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stayed on the 4th of July with 14 family members! Great hotel! Clean room, comfy beds and pillows! Super friendly staff! I needed some milk for my daughter and and the gentleman at the front desk was happy to give me some.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Normaly A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your stay with us. We are glad that our staff was so friendly and caring to you. Here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites it is our ultimate goal to satisfy our guests and we are always pleased when our guests are happy with our services. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here June 20-22 for a lacrosse tournament in Peachtree City, GA. This hotel is newer and very clean and modern. The rooms are a good size and have a larger refrigerator than most. Our room was on the first floor, right next to the breakfast area. The room was very quiet, considering it's location. Breakfast each morning was typical for a Holiday Inn; and there was always food available. The pool and gym were decent-- our only problem was towels were not restocked in the pool area. If we ever have to travel to this area again, I would definitely stay here!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We greatly appreciate your feedback about our hotel! When you are visiting the Atlanta/Fairburn area we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is our second time staying at this property. Let me start off by saying that the front desk staff were wonderful both times - we were greeted with bottles of ice cold water, etc. The first time we stayed was about 6 months ago and I requested a handicapped room. We were given one, but it was for hearing impaired. When I asked at the desk for a different handicapped room because I am physically handicapped, I was told they were very sorry, but they were totally sold out. So, I just didn't get a shower that night. This time, I called well in-advance, booked it through the 800 number, and was assured that a room for a physically handicapped person was available. About a week before our stay, I called the hotel and checked the reservation; again, I was assured that the proper room was available. When we arrived, I checked at the desk and was told room 425 was a "handicapped room" with a roll-in shower. My husband questioned the wisdom of having a handicapped room on the fourth floor, but we were assured that it was the correct room. When we entered the room, it was not a handicapped assessable room. While it did have a shower and no tub, it was not a roll-in shower, as it had a high lip on the shower pan, it did not have a shower seat, nor did it have grip bars anywhere in the bathroom. When we called down to the front desk to ask for another room, again we were told they were totally sold out due to graduations in the area and that it was a handicapped room because it had a shower and was next to the elevator. With that being said, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was nice. When we inquired about dinner, the desk staff produced a binder filled with menus from area restaurants. The breakfast was average - nothing special, yet, well-stocked. I did hear several guest ask the server if there were other sweeteners available (they only had Equal). The physical property is very pretty and we received a much better rate (AAA) than at surrounding hotels.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Our principal goal is to provide great costumer service to all of our guests. We are disappointed to learn that your room type request wasn't honored. Please accept my sincere apology. I want you to know that the concerns of our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve.

However, in order for me to promptly resolve the issues , I need additional information. Please contact me by telephone or letter with the arrival date of your reservation, a confirmation number.

Once again, please accept my apology for any inconvenience this matter has caused you . I look forward to discussing this matter with you upon receipt of the information I’ve requested.

Normaly Alvarado
" Torch Bearer Award Winners 2012"
“Quality Excellence Award Winners 2013”
Holiday Inn Express and Suites- Fairburn
7905 Senoia Rd
Fairburn, Georgia 30213
M: (678)674-2200
F: (678)-674-2220

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Without doubt the best Holiday Inn Express facility I have ever seen. Plus the staff is so accomodating. This place as a really cool interior atrium with a waterfall. Bring a glass of wine and chill to the sounds. Nice. The rooms are well appointed. My room was very clean, modern, and had a microwave and small fridge. The HVAC was thermostatically controlled so you could actually set it to the temp you wanted. The workout room was nice as was the pool area. The mangers reception was a snack, not a meal, and only had soft drinks and beer - no wine. : ( However, overall this was an extremely nice place to spend the night. Not much around the hotel so you will have to drive a mile or two to get food unless you want fast food. Given that the purpose of staying here was a nice night sleep. They get tops in my book!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Normaly A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us thank you for your review! Our staff is always ready and happy to assist you during your stay, so on your next visit request some local menus for a variety of delivery options as well so you don't have to go anywhere and can relax! Thank you for satying with us, we look forward to seing you again soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our family stopped here on our way home from Texas. This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed at on our journey. The clerk was tremendously helpful and friendly as we had a newborn with us. The waterfall in the lobby sets a nice tone -- everything (the lounge, business center, pool which sadly was closed when we tried it) is spread out, allowing you to breathe, and the free breakfast was much better than most of the food you typically get in hotel continental breakfasts. It's a busy spot nearby, but it's conveniently located and seems to get quite a bit of traffic from airport travelers. On the whole it's a very well-managed and nice property...would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for you wonderful feedback about our hotel! Here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Fairburn,Ga we want all of our guests to feel like they are at home away from home, our very friendly staff will always ensure your stay with us is a pleasant one! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

The hotel was great as usual, this is actually the second time we have stayed here. We come each year for the renaissance festival. The breakfast is always plentiful and fresh... they have added a pancake machine which is a nice addition. The pool was out of service this trip, which really doesn't bother us but there were a lot of very unhappy kids and parents. The hotel should have offered something to compensate for an amenity being unavailable, especially when the price of the rooms are NOT the cheapest in the area.
Rooms are always clean! Electronics were new and up to date, all worked well. The bed was REALLY soft thou and hurt my back, but that could just be my preference for a firmer mattress.
The staff was really nice and accommodating. See you next year!

Room Tip: Ask for an upstairs room if you want things to be quiet, downstairs gets loud with the pool/weight r...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Normaly A, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

We are so happy to see that you were satisfied with your stay. We are glad you were able to enjoy the renaissance festival during your trip here which is a very awesome attraction closely located to our hotel. Our staff strives to meet our guests expectations. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My husband and I took advantage of their special GA Renaissance Festival rate and chose to stay here after spending the day at the festival on opening weekend. Hotel is less than a 10 minute drive to the festival. Although already 4 years old, this hotel is kept in pristine condition and looks brand new. Layout is reminiscent to Embassy Suites with all rooms opening to a floor to ceiling lobby with waterfall. Our king room was nice sized, with an easy chair, desk and chair, a flat screen TV, dresser, etc. rooms do include coffee makers. Bathroom was also nicely sized, with a adjustable rain shower head. Breakfast was really good. They have the coolest automatic pancake maker. Also offered up were hot cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, cold cereal, yogurt, and breads, plus coffee and juice. Wish we had brought our swimsuits as they had a very nice indoor pool. Highly recommend this hotel. As a bonus, this area if full of eating options; we had dinner at our favorite, Zaxbys.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Normaly A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

We would like to thank you for your feedback about our beautiful hotel! We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy all of the wonderful features and ameneties that our property has to offer! The Renaissance Festival is a poplular attraction that is conveniently located to our hotel and we are happy you were able to enjoy your time there. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville
Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn

Address: 7905 Senoia Rd, Fairburn, GA 30213-4275
Location: United States > Georgia > Fairburn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Price Range: $109 - $151 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn 3*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA. Located conveniently off I-85 (exit 61) the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA is 12 miles away from the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA is an easy drive from downtown Atlanta. The city of Atlanta offers leisure guests an array of attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, Phillips Arena, CNN Center, World of Coca Cola, Centennial Park, Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves, Georgia Dome, home of the Atlanta Falcons, and the historical Fabulous Fox Theatre. Also, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA is also very close to the famous Georgia Renaissance Festival held every spring and runs eight weekends for families and friends to enjoy. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA is centrally located to many corporate business parks such as US Foods CSX, Cooper Lighting, Nestle/ Purina Pet Food Company, and Excel Logistics/ Sabre, just to name a few. Whether you're visiting the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA for business or pleasure we'll provide you the best guest experience. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Fairburn, GA! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.