“Great service for excellent value”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Fairburn
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at the Fairburn Country Inn on several occasions. The Front Desk staff and GM are always courteous, helpful and friendly.

The complimentary breakfast is great and well serviced. Room was a good size with clean refrigerator and microwave. Exterior noise wasn't an issue.

Hotel is located close to major freeway and approx. 20 mins from the city. It's a nice, relaxing space that's close enough to restaurants, shopping, etc. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for your feed back! We greatly appreciate having you as our guest and know that we provided you with great customer service is so good to know. We hope to have you as our guest when you visit Fairburn, GA in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Country inn and suites in fairburn is close to I85 and was clean, comfortable hotel to stay at overnight before a flight out of ATL. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast the next morning was also nice with a range of items to choose from.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Your feed back is important to us. I am very excited to know you have a great stay! We hope to have you as our guest again when you return to Fairburn, GA.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way to South Carolina. Service was great, room was nice and comfortable, shower was great, nice and hot breakfast. Starting to stay in County Inn and suites everywhere we go now!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for your positive feed back! We are so happy you had an excellent experience at our hotel. Should you return to Fairburn, GA. we hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I am shocked about the bad reviews. I almost didnt stay. I travel 300 nights a year so reviews are important to me. I used to manage at Marriott. . Doing quality assurance.. so my standards are higher than most..well not standard but expectations. I got in at 11. She said I cant look at room cause she was alone. I turned walked out. But Decided Make the Reservation becsuse when I Walked in Lobby looked and SMELLED clean. This is my first indication if a hotel might be dirty. When I checked all 3 of my rooms I was shocked. Clean. Smell was clean. Elevator clean. Hallway clean. Bathrooms looked new.. I am impressed.. if you want clean. . This is it. Oh yeah I used points do value was perfect. I dont know about breakfast cause I just got in. I like to do my reviews when I check in. I WILL BE BACK..

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank krystinaking
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thanks so much for the positive feed back! We are striving to make every guest experience a great one and we hope that should you return to Fairburn you will come back to visit us.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was staying here only one night, but it was not a bad experience at all and a very good value for money.
The hotel was quite new, OK service, OK breakfast, good infrastructure, overall a fairly good experience

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tez S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review. I am the new General Manager and my goal is ensure every guest is happy and every employee offers 100% great customer service. I hope when visiting our area you will return.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great stay from the moment we enter, till after check out. All staff very polite and accommodating. Allow an early check-in for us. Great clean room, very comfy beds. Full hot breakfast available. Ample parking, Over all a very positive experience. We will return,

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank CLINT29405
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed in a room with two queen beds. It was a nice sized room. Everything was nice and clean. Some of the previous reviews stated that employees were rude. I am not sure they stayed at the same hotel! We were here October 31st - Nov 3. Every person we came in contact with was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great--- Eggs, Sausage, bacon, potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, muffins, toast, fruit etc. The breakfast area was clean-- the food was hot-- plenty of it even when we came in 5 minutes before the end of serving.. Plenty of coffee! We felt very safe-- all of the doors lock a few minutes before dark and you have to have a room key to get in (yes I checked the doors)-- this includes the lobby door. Plenty of lights in the parking area made us feel safe leaving our car at night. One of the reviews said something about bugs in their room. We did find a few-- but-- they were what southerners call "stink bugs" and probably came in with us as we entered each night. I would definitely and do plan on staying here at night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairburn
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Airport Fairburn
Best Western Plus Fairburn-Atlanta Southwest
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Fairburn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Southwest-Fairburn
Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center
Quality Inn Newnan
Quality Inn Newnan
#8 of 14 in Newnan

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fairburn? Share your experiences!