“Something Different”
Review of Pizza Central

Pizza Central
Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Evans
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everybody friendly, immaculately clean, big well-stocked bar. We ordered and enjoyed our large cheese specialty pie, extra crispy, no problem. Have to admit pizza was like none we’ve ever had before: VERY thin crust, perfect amount of cheese and NY-style ‘orange’ oil. Something different, delicious we’ll be back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (88)

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately, this was a very “off” night for Pizza Central. We stopped in for “Cheesy Pie” and drinks. When the “pie” came out, my friends commented to the waitress that it didn’t look right. She shrugged us off. We each took a piece, and it was awful. Hard, chewy, and greasy! We called the waitress back told her it was not good. She “checked with the kitchen “ and returned saying the kitchen was hot so the crust didn’t rise. Hopefully they will get that heat in the kitchen under control, or we won’t be back!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband LOVES pizza! I, on the other hand, am not a big fan. Well, we agree on one thing...Pizza Central is a great restaurant. While my husband enjoyed his pizza, The Destroyer, I had a philly cheese steak. I had a slice of pizza too and it was very good. Service is excellent and restaurant is clean and decorated well. We like going here to satisfy both our appetites!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

They have excellent pasta, really huge salads, a good selection of beer, and one of the best white pizza's I've ever tasted. A great place for lunch or dinner!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

So we had been wanting to try PC, a friend said it was good. He was correct, we had good appetizer, split a salad and Med pizza, good eats! Crowded at supper time, but thats probably a good thing! Will go there again.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Pizza Central? Share your experiences!