“Get your sugar fix here....in spades!”
Review of Sho Chin's Asian Kitchen - CLOSED

Sho Chin's Asian Kitchen
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We had lunch at Sho Chin's today and I wanted to do a review.
Augusta, Georgia
“Get your sugar fix here....in spades!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

A bit disappointing. Gen Tsao's chicken was in a thick super-sugary sauce. I felt like I needed to rinse out my mouth to get rid of the sugar! The chicken nuggets themselves were fine, but the over the top sugar content insures I will not order this again. You get a large serving of chicken and a heap of white rice for $9. This dish needs vegetables to complement the serving.
Don't like the idea of placing your order at the desk, carrying your MT cup tot he fountain, then the establishment looking for a tip. Where's the service?

• Visited September 2013

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very Vegan Friendly”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

You order at the counter. Veggies or tofu as the base of the dish are both clearly listed flesh free options-no special request is needed! They will make the fried rice without the egg if you ask. Brown rice is also available in lieu of white rice at no additional charge. The tofu is fried crispy-the 4 different dishes we have tried on two different visits have all been very good. Adults and teens were all pleased by the dishes.

• Visited July 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Dont waste your time”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

You order at the counter, sit down and wait. Service is not very fast. The food is not all that awesome - lots of salt, brown sauces, grease, over fried. Trust me, you can live without it.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank aniretake
Grovetown, GA
“Decent chinese food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decent chinese food. Lots of brown sauces and way too much salt. Not much better than the average shopping center China Wok I/China Wok II, but much nicer restaurant to sit in. Great service and building. I just wish the food was better.

Visited April 2013
Williamson, Georgia
“Best Chinese food in a long time.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We arrived when it opened at 11:30. My husband and I shared sweet and sour chicken and it was more than enough for us. The food was wonderful with fresh pieces of vegis in the fried rice. The egg roll was outstanding as well. The owner came around a couple of times to visit and check on us. I would highly recommend it!!

• Visited January 2013