“Be Careful”

Cuisines: Thai
Greenwood, South Carolina
“Be Careful”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Be careful what you order and whether you actually are served your order. We have been here twice. Both times I was served something other than what I ordered. On the second visit I even mentioned it and talked to the waitress to make sure there was no confusion. Didn't work.
What arrived was OK, but...

• Visited December 2012

Seoul, South Korea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food alright service”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious. The pad thai is a little different from a traditional pad thai but taste delicious. The service couls be a little quicker.

Augusta, Georgia
“Yum!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My family and I love getting carry out from Mai Thai. The Pad Thai and the fried dumplings are our favorite. The food has a lovely, hot and tasty. I have read other reviews from those who did not find the Pad Thai to their taste. I agree it was neither sweet not spicy, but we enjoy the food nonetheless.

• Visited November 2012
Martinez, Georgia
“Excellent Ghai Phad Prik King”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I keep going back for the Phad Prik King. Excellent. The coconut cake is homemade and absolutely wonderful. Definitely one of the best Thai restaurants in Augusta

• Visited December 2012
Pensacola, Florida
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I thought they had excellent food, many choices, and friendly staff. We were in town for a short time and were glad we happened upon this place.

Visited February 2012