“Another relaxing stay at V.C.C.!”
other travelers have booked this property
Creekside deck
Beautiful panaromic pic provided by a guest! Master bedroom/queen bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Creekside deck
Beautiful panaromic pic provided by a guest!
Master bedroom/queen bed
Sunroom
Screened in patio
Front of cottage
Screened in patio
Newly added Fire Pit (10/2016).  Less than 50 feet from cottage. Just in time for the cold weather.
Our first fire in the newly added fire pit.  Cool nights, clear skies, and a warm fire, How great!!!
View of Cottage/Valley/Mountains
Valley Creekside Cottage with snow
Creek in winter
Free Library/Cottage in background
tubing down the creek on property
Elli warming up next to fire place
lot's of deer on property
bird watching
bird watching
bird watching even in the winter
Bear cub
Beautiful colors during fall
pumpkin patch
leaf peeping
trails
Vogel State Park in the fall
Vogel State Park in the fall
Summer time fun whitewater rafting
Guest art work
flowers around valley creekside cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RSCURLEE
Marietta, Georgia
“Another relaxing stay at V.C.C.!”
Reviewed August 14, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Got to stay a little longer this time but it’s never long enough. Such a comfortable cozy cottage. Our dog loved cooking off in the creek as did we! Beauty all around at this gem in the Valley!

Aug 16, 2018
Thank you for this beautiful review. We are so happy you got to spend a little more time at VCC. Thank you for staying and for the awesome rock art. Come back again soon we would love to meet you both. Thanks gain Terri.
Richard R
Kathleen, Georgia
“Heavenly Sanctuary”
Reviewed August 7, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Angela and I enjoyed the peace and serenity of our stay at Valley Creekside Cottage from day 1. We stayed 2 nights and wished we could have stayed a week. It was so beautiful with the creek flowing behind the house and the lovely valley pasture surrounding the cottage. We were able to meet the owner, Terri and her two canine children, Jake and Ellie, during our stay. Terri provided every comfort in the cottage to make our stay a joyous one. Each morning, we were able to see many deer come to feed in the pasture and were able to catch a glimpse of a small black bear at a distance. We were at peace with nature during our stay. The cottage is close to many attractions and we were able to go to Blue Ridge and Fort Mountain State Park during our short stay. Thank you, Terri for being a great host and allowing us to experience your beautiful cottage!

Aug 14, 2018
Richard & Angela, thank you so much for staying at VCC. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I sure do hope you’ll return again, maybe in the fall to see all the beautiful changing of the leaves and for the cooler weather. Thanks again, Terri
Sunny T
“We're going back!”
Reviewed July 30, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Visited late July, played in the creek like 12 year olds. Amazing fun!! The house is perfect, Terri really has thought of everything. Comfort level A++. Spotlessly clean. Even the fur babies were thought of, everything they could need and that you may have forgotten. Property is beautiful and fun to walk. No reason to even leave during your stay. Already planning return trip.

Aug 14, 2018
Sunny & Pam, we were so glad we got to meet you both and that you had a wonderful time hanging out in the creek and around the cottage. When we are up there we also never want to venture out. Why should we though, everything is right there. Mountains, valley, creek and total peace. It’s our favorite place and now you know why. Thanks again and hope you’ll return soon. Terri.
T_Marinac...
Cape Coral, Florida
“Absolute Bliss”
Reviewed June 27, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Myself my husband and our two dogs stayed at the beautiful cottage for two nights. We were in absolute bliss the entire time. We had so much fun running around with our dogs in he acres of land, and relaxing in the creek. Terri the owner, is an amazing host. She made sure we had everything we needed. She even brought us homemade dog treats for our fur babies. I cannot recommend the cottage enough. Our only complaint is that we couldn’t stay longer. We will definitely be back, and will make sure to stay longer!

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you Tiffany for taking time to write this beautiful review. I had a lot of fun making those doggie treats. Hope Blue & Chips liked them. We look forward to your return to the cottage hopefully in the fall. You’ll get to use the fireplace inside and the fire pit outside. Thank your brother Matt for me for suggesting VCC to you. It was a pleasure meeting you all and hosting you. Happy Summer!!!
Jimmie R
“Little piece of Heaven on earth”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

A beautiful pet friendly cottage just steps away from a wonderfully noisy creek!! Our two dogs loved the water & meeting the ducks & deer that visited everyday along with squirrels that kept us entertained! We never left the property, everything we needed or wanted was right there. Oh, I have to say we slept so good, the bed was mega comfortable, the sound of the creek & the peacefulness of no one close by made for some serious zzzzzz’s! The cottage is perfect & We can’t wait to go back!

Jun 1, 2018
Jimmie so happy you, your husband and pups had a great time. I know when I am there I never want to leave the property either. Well I do hope you’ll return one day soon. Thank you for staying at VCC.
Rene' C
“This is how you do it.....”
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I've been renting cabins in North Georgia for over 30 years....and this cottage is at the top of the list. This is the way you do a rental. First off the communication with the owner was fast, friendly and informative. But the actual cottage was perfect. If you like a charming, homey feel. If you like a spotless place, with no smell of animals, whatsoever, even given that it is pet friendly. If you like to know that it doesn't matter that you forgot something....everything you could possibly need is there. Terri has thought of everything, truly. Even had a cute craft to make if you like. A great place for a couple, maybe 3 people but not big enough for a crowd. Perfect. Sitting on a babbling creek, that you can hear from the Master Bedroom or the den. With a fabulous firepit. Best of all it sits on wide open land...beautiful pasture perfect for your dog to play....all surrounded by mountains. This is such a special place, so thankful to Terri for sharing it.

Jun 29, 2018
Rene, thank you so much for writing this review that just warmed my heart. I really wanted to make VCC the perfect place to get away from it all and just relax. The best part of it all is you get to bring your 4 legged children with you. I will relay your comment to my wonderful cleaning lady Erin about the cottage being clean and not smelling of pets. Thank you again and I sure do hope we will get to meet you one day here in Ellijay.
Sheila D
“A little piece of heaven”
Reviewed November 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

OMG...what an awesome cottage. So peaceful. So relaxing. Absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough about how special Terri made her cottage for all of us to enjoy! My dogs had a fantastic time running on all that land and hanging out at the creek! I enjoyed sitting on the back deck and on the screened in porch watching the 4-legged children play. I was so relaxed that I hated to pack up and head home...I just kept saying to myself - "Why can't I just live here"? I will be making reservation again real soon! Love it. Love it. Love it!

May 31, 2018
Sheila I am so happy you, your husband Mike and your 3 four legged children had a peaceful and wonderful time. I sure do hope you’ll return real soon. Every season offers a different experience to enjoy and make some wonderful memories. Thanks again for staying at VCC. Terri
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing