“River Front Paradise”
other traveler has booked this property
Game room/bar Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Upstairs bedroom
Loft queen size bed
Loft
Great place to have dinner!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cathycG45...
Wellington, Florida
“Nightmare expirence!”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I caution anyone that is considering renting this cabin .
We were a party of 6 adults ( 1)4 year old and (1) 11 month old
We arrived after a 19 hour drive trying to escape hurricane Irma only to be lost by using owners directions we were lost on the mountain for over 2 hours in pitch darkness in 47 degree temperatures.
Owner was unable to direct us as she stated she didn't know where we were .
Our vehicles got stuck in the loose gravel and she suggested that we leave the cars on the mountain and that I grab the babies and a flashlight and search for the cabin in the dark!
A Ranger answered our emergency call and helped us off the mountain she stated she couldn't believe that the owner wouldn't tell us we need a 4 wheel drive for this area.
We were lead back to a main road after midnight and I told the owner we wouldn't be staying at a cabin We can't find or drive to or perhaps not be able to leave in the event of an emergency even if I could get to it.
She said she was keeping my entire rental fee and that we were awful people because she could have gotten even more money from someone else trying to escape the hurricane .

Management Response
Sep 16, 2017
It is unfortunate when people like you twist the truth around. This account is completely untrue. I helped guide you on the mountain for over an hour, and called the patrol myself. He did not advise about 4-wheel drive, as it is not necessary at all. He also told you that you were not stuck and offered to escort you only a few hundred feet to the cabin. You declined and decided you didn't want to stay there anymore, at 1 am in the morning, 9 hours after your check in time. I have 5 star reviews and this account by Cathy is unfair, nor true. Take care
Alexander...
Atlanta, Georgia
“River Front Paradise”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Absolutely awesome . Very peaceful setting by the river , quiet nights ... well stocked and maintained cabin .
I had my family join us , they were so happy and they had a blast here . We will return ... and definetely recomend this cabin and the owner .

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed August 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Stylist12
“We absolutely loved this place!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband & I take our grandkids on a "baby vacation" every year. The kids range from 15 to 2. This place was great. All of us loved it. The cabin is beautiful. The pics just didn't capture how fantastic it is. So clean, spacious & very well stocked. It sits right at the river. Perfect. Thank you Jessica for making this beautiful place available to everyone.

Value Rooms
Location Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
deecatt
zephyrhills fl
“Great Cabin”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The cabin is beautiful....Pictures don't show how great it Really is I have 2_Teenagers and they enjoyed hiking,playing in the river . To many rocks to really tube there without getting stuck .When leaving cabin take the first Right and you will avoid the steep hill to go up. Will be back again. Thanks for letting us have a Great Vacation

Georgia
Reviewed November 23, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Augusta, Ga
Reviewed October 17, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing