“This place was great!”
Review of Jilly's Pubs - CLOSED

Jilly's Pubs
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was in the during all the Fall Festivals so every restaurant was packed. We went and and were seated at a table for 2, with a Birdseye view of the tv, which made hubby happy, since he was missing the big game. The waitress told us before we ordered that it would take about 45 minutes to get our food, which I really appreciated. I ordered the chicken, roasted red pepper and pesto on ciabatta bread with pasta salad. It was in my top 5 best ever restaurant sandwich! My husbands hamburger was as big as his plate and the meat was bigger than the bun! His fries were very crispy. Our food was hot and fresh and our waitress, Karla, took good care of us. Hope we get to go again!

1  Thank FLORIDALOVER0627