“Disappointed”
Review of Green Willow Soap

Green Willow Soap
Ranked #2 of 19 Shopping in Ellijay
More attraction details
Owner description: Come in and let's talk about the history of soap, how real soap is made, the benefits of real soap and the problems with bath bars, beauty bars and facial bars. Receive a free sugar scrub treatment, apply our body mousse and see how beautiful your skin feels with just one treatment. If you are having a wedding or reunion why not give a gift of soap with the date and names printed on a bar of soap
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was very interested in the products, but when I began to explain my skin condition to ask her questions about which soaps would be best for it, she interrupted me and began to argue that I had a different skin condition than the one I actually have. I've had eczema my entire life and have even been in medical research for it. I know the difference between eczema and psoriasis, and I do not have psoriasis. I felt rather insulted and disrespected, so I did not purchase any products from this store.

19  Thank Hla0002

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Happened upon this store while in Ellijay today. Laura was very informative. Allowed us to try some of the product before we purchased and have us a sample of our choice. Tried everything tonight. Love the scrub and the shaving soap. Have already decided what I'm getting next.

15  Thank Susan B
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a small shop with limited but varied inventory of very good quality natural soaps, scrubs, and a wonderful product called Green Willow's Body Mousse. Love this stuff! I bought 3 jars. It's very lightly scented. Goes on smooth and completely absorbs. No residue. Can't wait to try the soaps as well. Store owner is very congenial and offered a test sugar scrub on the forearm she called "instant gratification". If you are in Ellijay when the shop is open, give it a try if you love natural skin care products.

17  Thank Punkinpaula
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Can't really give a review because after finally finding the location and getting out in the cold wind, they were closed. Only open Thursday- Sunday.

4  Thank Patsy D