“Great takeout Breakfast”
Review of Eastside Grill

Eastside Grill
Ranked #28 of 66 Restaurants in Ellijay
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Great place to call in and pick up breakfast or stop in and eat. Very good breakfast, no hash browns but they have tater tots, can't go wrong with tater tots.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Left work early, missed lunch so I decided to stop and get a burger in the way home. Ordered a burger with bacon and onion rings. Food took about 7-10 minutes but it was a great burger, good flavor on a soft bun. Onion rings were good also.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Hubby and I each had scrambled eggs, bacon, grits and we split a gravy biscuit.. Bacon was delish, gravy biscuit was yummy , eggs and grits were good as expected. sweet tea was great.. we ate it there as we had errands to run afterward, and I did not love that it came in a styrofoam container with plastic throw away utensils since we were dining in,. It is just a trailer and most don't eat there i'm sure as it is very basic inside. they have a drive thru window so i guess you could call ahead for a pick up, might do that next time. people were very friendly, helpful and welcoming when we came in so that was nice! Although it was not expensive really, I still thought it was a little pricey for what we got.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

We have been driving by this place for well over a year now and finally stopped in. Every time we passed we always commented that we need to check out this place. You see, we were always a little skeptical because it didn't have the curb appeal of a place we would eat at, and there were never many cars around when we passed.

Well this past weekend we took the plunge. So glad that we did. We stopped for lunch on Saturday and the food was really good. I had the Philly Cheese Steak with fries and my husband had the Country Fried Steak with fries and squash. This was one of the best Philly Steaks sandwich I've had. It was loaded with steak, cheese, onions and mushrooms. They also add peppers if you want them too. My husband also enjoyed his meal. Prices are very reasonable and plenty of food. They serve Coke products or tea. The tea was very good and they give free refills.

Don't expect anything fancy here. Just good service, food and a place to sit if you wish to eat here. There were 3 tables inside and 3 picnic tables outside. We will definitely be stopping by here on our way to the cabin in Cherry Log if they are open when we pass through.

1  Thank LilyPlatteCity
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stop for breakfast, friendly service and good food. They cook everything to order so it may take a minute but they make excellent biscuits.