“Dairy Queen Fan”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Ellijay
Reviewed July 6, 2018

I have to say I'm a dairy queen fan and I always get a hot dog, fries and a coke when I go and sometimes ice cream. My sugar wasn't too bad so I got a banana split and halved it with my GF. She was super pleased and really enjoyed it especially since she got the bigger portion. Will return when I'm in the area.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

It had been a while since I had eaten at my local DQ. While this particular DQ has had numerous owners over the year, this last ownership is ok but not great in my opinion. The changes they have made is not an improvement it's a nuisance if anything. Now you have to order everything on one side, whether is a meal or ice cream. To me this is stupid. The way is was before there was two ordering sides a meal side and ice cream side. This way this cut down on the wait time for ordering whatever you wanted. Oh well I guess it’s just like the old saying .... the times are a changing and we will just have to live with it. Hopefully they will get better.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I usually love some DQ so we stopped for a quick treat on a road trip.

Drive thru line took an extreme amount of time and was one of those that you couldn’t exit due to being blocked in.

Our blizzards were half empty- we ordered a small and a medium and could’ve got both into the medium cup with only a little bit coming out the top. Definitely won’t be stopping at this one again.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Clean inside and outside. Right by the river you can eat out in the gazebo or picknic tables. Great salads as well as hamburgers and chicken fingers. I love the grilled chicken on my salad. It is quite large too.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Dairy Queen has the best Ice Cream around, The blizzards are outstanding as well as their sundaes. Always a treat to go there