“Babybeant”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #24 of 66 Restaurants in Ellijay
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Went here for breakfast. Hostess was polite and we were seated promptly. Waitress was friendly and service was quick. Food was served quickly and everything looked good and tasted great. Resturant was clean inside and out..thank you for a wonderful breakfast hit the spot for our trip home..

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I have had breakfast here twice for breakfast in the last three weeks and this is what I ate.
I have had a make your own omelet with ham, bell pepper, onion and jack/cheddar cheese, recreating a Denver omelet, and it was very good.
Four strips of bacon were very good. I am used to thicker cut bacon but this a little thinner but cooked just right with very little fat.
Corned Beef Hash was just ok, salty and a little greasy. I have had better.
Potato Hash was good for a potato side dish. It has thin squares of potato with bell pepper and onions.
The Regular French Toast is good, nothing special.
The Brioche French Toast is good, nothing special.
The sourdough toast was very good, just the right flavor and texture.
The orange juice is fresh squeezed and was quite bitter, concentrate could have been better.
The place was very clean and the service was excellent.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The service and food was typical for IHOP. We ate here twice in one week for breakfast and for lunch. Staff was friendly and food was alright and quick enough to come out. Only complaint is the chocolate milk. It is horrible. Tastes like runny white milk with some chocolate sauce poured in.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We end up at IHOP in Ellijay, GA about once a year (or less) and is the same mediocre food and service. Nothing really wrong with the food (although the over medium eggs are always closer to over easy...) Pancakes are ok, hashbrowns so so coffee is good. What I really don't understand is why it takes over 30 minutes to get the food to the table. They are not that busy, plenty of waitresses. Maybe another cook would speed things up...
Sorry IHOP. I'll probably try you again in another year or so.

1  Thank LarrytheBear2015
Reviewed April 15, 2018

What can one say other than it's an IHOP!! If you have ever been to a IHOP before then you have already been here. It is your typical IHOP and there is not much else you can say. Personally I am not impressed with this or any other IHOP I have been to.