“Lunch to go”

Ellijay Deli
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Ellijay
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Come take a tour of Ellijay with us as you try our Signature Subs, named after places around Gilmer County. Our bread is baked fresh daily, mix that with signature meats and fresh vegetables and the result will leave your mouth watering. We offer dine in or carry out - delivery options also available for large orders. We also offer a range of deserts.
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I ordered a large toasted Hot Pastrami sandwich on a white roll with swiss cheese, onions and mustard with a side of fries.
The fries were excellent and the pastrami was made the way I ordered it and was very good.
The place was clean and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Clean, local owned, great assortment of food. Have tried just about everything on the menu. Definetly one of my favorites.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I have eaten here four times before but not in a year. I ordered a pastrami on a white roll with mustard, pickles, swiss and onions with fries and a drink. The fries were as good as I remembered and is the only reason I gave this review two stars. The pastrami sandwich is the worst I have ever eaten. The pastrami was not fatty but the flavor was horrible with too much salt and pepper along with a terrible flavor. I managed two bites and threw it away. This experience may have ruined pastrami for me forever. The place was very clean and the service was excellent.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I ordered the tuna salad and it was excellent. Atmosphere, staff, everything was good. I'll definitely be back for the tuna salad.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

We found this place on accident when meeting with our realtor. The food was very good. The service was fast and friendly. We ordered a patty melt and fries to split. I got a side of cole slaw and a dessert. The dessert was cream cheese, pecans in a blonde brownie. It was delicious. The food was delivered to the table and was spilt already by the kitchen, i thought the was great. The patty melt was delicious along with the fries which were hot. The cole slaw was good. Would eat here again, no doubt.

Date of visit: January 2018