“Good BBQ in Ellijay. Smoked wings are awesome. Had the BBQ pork plate.”
Review of Wolf Creek Canyon BBQ & Lounge - CLOSED

Wolf Creek Canyon BBQ & Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Smoked wings are awesome. Had the bbq pork plate which was very good. Brunswick stew was just okay. Group I was with ordered fried pickle. Lots of food for the price.

1  Thank alm08

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It was a quiet Saturday afternoon and the restaurant was not busy, Waitresses were attentive , good iced tea, the complimentary chicken wing and fried corn bread (which I saved to eat with the delicious collard greens) were a nice surprise when I came back to the table after washing my hands. And I needed them clean. The pile of ribs I got needed both of them. Meaty, crisp outside, tender inside and smoky all the way through! Is your mouth watering yet?

2  Thank Judy M
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Located just off the main drag and easy to find, this restaurant and bar serves wonderful barbeque food. Had lunch and the choices were plentiful, servings were large and service was great. After you place your order the waitress brings you a complimentary chicken wing and corn fritter, yum. Food came quickly and tea was refilled several times. Man, the depth of flavor on the BBQ was wonderful! Hope we get the chance to eat here again.

1  Thank cntrymama_11
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Really good BBQ but the place is as much of a bar and pool hall as it is a restaurant. Service was ho-hum. They had $1 house beer but I opted for a darker variety, which was $5.25 - a bit of a jump in price I'd say. But again, the BBQ was really good so if taste is king go for it.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Plenty of meat on the bones, The fried zucchini was just ok . I ate the first 6 bones without sauce. They only had one person really working but believe me the service was great and they had it under control. Apparently they recently moved . We almost missed the new location. They should put a sign up saying they moved !

2  Thank Rivon