“Delicious locally grown produce at reasonable prices.”
Review of Ellijay Marketplace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ellijay Marketplace
More attraction details
Owner description: Ellijay Marketplace is a great place to bring the family to on the weekends, we have our outdoor arts & crafts market open and will be opening our Art Gallery and indoor resale market soon! Come check out our farmers market for some wonderfully fresh fruits and vegetables!
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Such a fun day out for all ages. Art, food, handmade items, flea market to die for.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had a great time, there were bathrooms inside through what I was told would be the art gallery! and tons of tables with all kinds of stuff on them some tools, some were garage sale type stuff but most of them were all kinds of collections, bought some great comic books, and glassware! We can't wait until their auction coming up!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Ok you see all of the tents tables and people. I park and walk around and see nothing what is stated in the web site. I have seen better flea markets. No crafts or food. They need to clean up the place. I must say the stage is best looking thing there, I wonder what kind of events they have there? Owner need to go back to the drawing board.

1  Thank jason l
Reviewed July 14, 2011

This Marketplace/Adventure Park is nothing more than a glorified garage sale. There are only a couple of artists & a dozen tables with garage sale junk. There is no food available to purchase! No farmers market! No adventure park! Only a nice guy running a small tubing company in the back. And the portolets (which is the only restroom option) were filthy! I drove almost 2 hours to visit this place & was very disappointed!

2  Thank Carole123456