“Open for business and great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: French, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Atlanta
“Open for business and great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Just had a delicious lunch at Chez M, Our favorite restaurant in the Eatonton/Greensboro area. Great prime rib, fried chicken and salmon and veggies galore. Knocks the other southern style restaurants completely out of the water. Ignore the sign-Chef and staff are the same - just a part owner selling his share of the business.

• Visited September 2013

Tennille, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“serendipity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We make a habit to try eating other than chain eateries when traveling. En-route from Atlanta to Sandersville, we were looking for something different. The place with the best ratings was not open when we arrived, but having passed Chez Michelle, we turned around to give it a try. It was one of the best accidental events in our dining experiences. We WILL return and bring friends. It is worth the drive.

• Visited August 2013
Greensboro, Georgia
“Good Southern Style Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've waited a while before we went to eat at this restaurant, since I've heard mixed reviews. We finally decided to try it today for lunch. The service and owners were very attentive to our needs and suggestions. I never eat meatloaf anywhere, since nobody can make it as good as my wife! But, I tried it, since the menu was a bit limited, and it was very good and moist. The biscuits were great too. The 1 ladies with me had the squash/bacon quiche and said it was good. There is a great patio for outdoor dining. I will definitely go again...

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Aiken
“A wonderful surprise.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We went to a couple of other well known Lake spots, only to find the wait was 45 minutes or longer. As we were traveling to another well known spot, we stumbled upon Chez Michelle. I wasn't in the mood for French Cuisine in my casual lake attire but something made us try it. The two partners could not have made us feel any more welcome. We had a vegetarian with us and I wondered about southern style preparations for my vegetarian. I didn't want him to have to eat just a salad again. But everything we ate was delish! From the biscuits and cornbread to the homemade deserts, it was great. We've gone back three times since and found it to be of equal quality every time. Yesterday we were served complimentary tomatoes with vinaigrette from the farmer's market as we waited for our food. We probably looked hungry, we have that effect on people. We've had pot roast, flounder, friend chicken and a vegetable plate-all are do agains. And do order the coconut custard pie if it is available. My only hope is that not too many people start coming here, we don't need another Lake Oconee restaurant with a 45 minute wait. But in this case, the wait would be worth it!

• Visited July 2013
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Sandwiches added to Lunch Menu!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Chez-Michelle continues to please us! You can now enjoy delicious lunch-time sandwiches - Fried or Grilled Chicken, Meatloaf, BLT (with Fried Green Tomatoes!), Burgers and more. Everything...even the sandwich bun...is homemade. Vegetable are fresh from the Farmers Market. The "comfort food" lunch and dinner menu is top notch. And the location in Harmony Crossing is central to Reynolds Plantation, Lake Oconee, Greensboro, and Eatonton. Try it!!

• Visited June 2013