“Extremly Surprised for such a small town.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunrise Inn Eastman
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Eastman
Los Angeles, California
“Extremly Surprised for such a small town.”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Coming from LA to a town which way small I didnt expect what a great stay. I came here for business and was shocked of how friendly the staff was. Espically the Manager Indira, she was sweet and kind, I didnt expect my stay to be like it was. The rooms were extremely clean and it was real nice and quiet. Even though they didnt have a fitness center walking around the property and seeing a glimpse view of a pond across the street was very refreshing in the morning. I would highly recommend anyone coming to Eastman, to stay here. If I come back I'm definitley staying here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Western NC
Reviewed June 29, 2010

We stayed here when visiting family in Eastman. This was the most disgusting place I've ever been. We arrived around 2am and thought we could go straight to bed. Well, besides the bugs on/in the bed and in the room there was a party next door. The next morning we woke up to NO POWER or WATER and some disgusting "crap" in the toilet. We stayed there until about 12pm and there was still no water or power. My husband went to the office to get a refund and they argued with him about refunding him so we can stay somewhere else! We could have slept in the car, at least it would have had air! After about 30 minutes, he came back with our refund and went to the Jamison which was very nice.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank TiffS1030
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 8, 2003

The property was in great condition. Rooms were extremely clean. Good staff... very friendly. I was not expecting anything great in such a small town but I was pleasantly surprised. I give them an A+!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Sunrise Inn Eastman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sunrise Inn Eastman

Property: Sunrise Inn Eastman
Address: 1700 College St, Eastman, GA 31023-7134 (Formerly America's Best Inn Eastman)
Location: United States > Georgia > Eastman
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Eastman
Hotel Class:2 star — Sunrise Inn Eastman 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sunrise Inn Eastman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Inn Eastman