“Great raw vegan menu”

Ranked #15 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Province of Tarragona, Spain
“Great raw vegan menu”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I came here with a few friends and we all loved the food. The plates were a great size, and looked fantastic. I shared a quesadilla, which was a special that day, and a taco, and two salads and everything was absolutely delicious. We all shared a cheesecake at the end. The only thing I would say is that kamut is a wheat, not everyone knows that so, if you have a gluten intolerance, be careful to avoid it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank AyaQueen

Marietta, Georgia
“Unusual Vegan dishes and delicious!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had the Nubian salad and my husband had the burger. Both were excellent. Also tried the "Good Cookies" for dessert. Everything is vegan.....no meat, no dairy.
The menu has unusual entrees. The prices are steep! We spent $53 (tip included) for our meal at lunch (we always tip 20%)
Eat here but take lots of cash!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank pianogardenlover
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I began my raw food journey in January 2012, in September I visited Atlanta for my cousin wedding & found Luv'n It Live Resturant. The food was amazing. I had the collard wrap, the vitality soup and my husband & I shared the sampler platter, which allows you to sample four entrees, we had the lentil burger, the pizza, sweet and sour marinated vegetables and the tostada. The sampler also came with a choice of salad. We choose the spinach salad. My son had the mushroom steak, my daughter the cabbage wrap. We all tried each others food and everything was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!! I've traveled around the country this year and tried raw vegan resturants from NY to CA, from pricey plush to hippie ones and none can compare to the taste and service we experienced at Lov'n it Live. The creative use of spices were simple fantastic.

• Visited September 2012
Jacksonville, FL
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I am not a vegan or even vegetarian, but my coworker is and I was up for a healthy change so I went! I was very pleasantly surprised with the experience! I had a cucumber salad (cucumbers, onions, lemon, oil, tomatos requested off), and a pizza (don't ask me what was on it...lots of veges) and it was very delicious! Our mango pie definitely rounded the meal off well. The waitress and owner was very friendly and attentive. While I'm not about to go off the vegetarian deep end, I think most people would enjoy the food here for a nice change of pace!

• Visited June 2011
Southampton, UK
“Beautiful Restaurant, Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Lov’n It Live is situated in East Point, a short MARTA journey from the Inman Park area of Atlanta that I was staying in, and just a few minutes’ walk from the East Point station.

For some reason, I expected it to be a “hippy joint”. It is actually a lovely, upscale restaurant, beautifully decorated inside with a welcoming ambience and soothing music, and crisp white tablecloths. I visited on an unusually warm day in November 2009, and the sunlight was streaming in through the windows. So lovely!

There was a note on the table to explain that it is not fast food, and that it was likely to take at least 30 minutes for the food to be prepared. This was not a problem for me, as it is quite normal to expect to wait for your food here in England. Plus I was there to savour and enjoy the experience, not to rush it down and rush off.

The food was definitely worth the wait! I had a Kale Salad, Stuffed Avocados, Pizza, green juice and Irish Moss with Carob - that was to die for! I desperately wanted to try the ice cream but was so full that I couldn’t manage it!

I have only been to a handful of raw and living foods cafes and restaurants (in London, Brighton, Dallas, Austin and now Atlanta), but I have to say that the food here was the best I have ever tasted. I can’t wait to go back!

2 Thank SweetSheep