“Looking for a good breakfast place? Try Thumbs Up”
Review of Thumbs Up

Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Enjoyed a great breakfast recently at Thumbs Up. I has the breakfast plate with 2 eggs over easy, sausage patties, grits with cheese, and pancakes. As a tourist the grits were a new thing for me and I thought they were great topped with cheese. The pancakes were 2 very large and fluffy ones with fresh maple syrup. I wish there was a place like this where i live because I would go often.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a small and not very elaborate place, but the food and the service make up for it! Our waitress could not have done better, and the cinnamon raisin pancakes were the best I have ever had! The pancakes were huge and one cup holds a lot of coffee!

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this place several times over the years, and the last time I went I noticed that the waitress was extremely friendly, helpful and attentive. The food is good as usual. The only issue I have with the place are the people behind the front counter telling you to seat yourself, they are not very friendly, but if you just ignore them you will have a nice time.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This single dish makes the East Point location of Thumbs Up! Different than all other locations...The chain is one of the Must Have Breakfast/Lunch spots in Atlanta. This dish makes this the MUST HAVE of the Thumbs Up! line....

Great service, great food, reasonable prices...CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!!

On the weekends..come early or be prepared to wait. it is well worth it!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

OMG we had the best time and service here! Our waiter was the absolute best! He made our morning even the more better. The food here is delicious! Very large portion and flavor for days! We all were very pleased with our choices. Loved the fact that our waiter knew the menu front and back and was ready to answer any questions we had about the menu as well as offer suggestions to help make our first experience there a treat! We will definitely return for round 2!!!

1  Thank Tomeka H