See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here many times because it is a good value for park/sleep & fly and feel that our car is safe left in the lot and the lodging adequate. This last stay was a huge disappointment- the toilet rocked and the bed rolled and not in a good way-a bit scary in the bathroom and very uncomfortable bed-had we not arrived so late and become settled in when we discovered this we would have asked to change rooms. We won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Yogiprasanna
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

I want to offer our apologies for the unpleasant stay you had with us. We do regret that you had an isolated incident with the toilet and your bed. I have reviewed your review with the housekeeping manager and chief engineer. We have replaced most of the mattresses in the hotel and the Executive Housekeeper is inspecting the remaining rooms for any mattress issues and will get any mattresses with issues replaced immediately. The Chief Engineer has begun inspecting all the bathrooms in the hotel to ensure that the toilets are securely bolted down and that they have the proper sealant around them. I sincerely hope that you will give us another try especially since you have been a repeat customer. Please give the General Manager or myself a call for your next reservation. We would like to personally apologize.

Marquitha Howell

Reviewed December 2, 2012

we arrived at the hotel after we had been picked up by the free shuttle from the airport. our room was quite clean. shower was brilliant nice and hot and good pressure just what you need after traveling.there was an Italian restaurant connected to the hotel, Giovanna's, try it it was absolutely amazing and the portions are huge and delisious!! there was a computer room that guests can use, which is really convenient for checking flight etc. there are vending machines and snack machines as well..elevators were not very clean, loads of bits over the floor.. at the room, the balcony door did close but there was still a slight draft coming through. we went to bed and thought it was quite nice. bed was comfortable.. and then at 6 o'clock in the morning.. the alarm clock in the next door room went off but nobody was in there. so we phoned the reception to ask if they could do something about it because it woke us up, and we had an 8 hour flight ahead of us, so we needed some sleep. so the lady on reception said she will be sending sum1 up in the morning.. we waited about half an hour and it was still ringing. so we tried to phone again this time they didn't even pick up the phone. so my partner had to go down to reception and ask if he could have the key to go and switch it off.. it was very disappointing that they would not get it sorted straight away after guest the night before have also complained about it!! (so the receptionist told us) so why not do something about it straight away after 2 complaints? instead we had to do it ourselves..i am really not asking for much but i thought that was a bit out of order!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for submitting your review of the hotel and your stay with us. We value your business and opinions. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the alarm clock waking you up. I have shared your review with the desk clerk and stressed the importance of her passing along maintenance and housekeeping requests so that they can be immediately addressed and corrected. We would like to accommodate you on your next trip to Atlanta. Please contact the General Manager or myself when you would like to stay again.

Marquitha Howell

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Seldom are we forced into a booking. But Hurricane Sandy hit and most hotels were booked or price gouging. Not the Wellesley Inn at the Atlanta Airport. Room was better than expected: Very clean and comfortable. I was accommodated with a VERY EARLY check-in (probably understanding due to the storm), but had to take a first floor room. Well, this was NO PROBLEM. The room was quiet. Shower and rest. Wi-Fi was excellent (though it offered both the Wellesley's and the Comfort Inn). This would be a great business room if you're travelling.

Room Tip: A GREAT FEATURE is in the lobby and it is a FLIGHT TICKER for Atlanta Airport. In fact, it was more helpful than Delta.com online or Delta phone information in showing my repeatedly cancelled flights. Moreover, it helped me home by showing that Philadelphia flights were running BEFORE Delta let me know and allowed me to get on one. The Wellesley Inn also has a free shuttle to and from the airport.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review of the hotel. We welcome all feedback, positive or negative. Many people and flights were affected by Hurricane Sandy and we were more than happy to accommodate displaced passengers including youf. We are so please that so you appreciated your very accommodating, clean room. We pride ourselves on offering excellence customer service and guest satisfaction. I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of great amenities and features. The Flight Ticker in the lobby is a great asset.
We certainly hope you will use the hotel on your next Atlanta need.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Overnight stay prior to early morning flight. The room was exceptional for the price. Check-in was not a problem. Price was fair considering they allowed my vehicle to remain for the duration of the trip. The only problem was that upon my return, I had to call the front desk about 7:30 PM and the guy who answered was quite rude. I was at the International terminal and was trying to find the hotel shuttle. The guy who I spoke with, he gave his name but I forgot it, was very rude and his instructions were very vague. I ended up having to speak with an Airport employee for a resolution. This may seem dumb, but since I do not travel through that airport very often, it was important after a long trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out to submit your review of the hotel. I am pleased that the majority of your stay was pleasant and that you found your room and the hotel to be accommodating and a great value. However I am disappointed that you had an unpleasant experience with the front desk associate. I am sorry that the service you received from the front desk clerk was unacceptable. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention, we strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when we fail to meet your expectations, it is vital for us to know so that we can immediately correct the issue. I have discussed this issue with all the desk clerks to ensure that it will not happen again. I would love for you to stay with us again on your next Atlanta visit. I would love to apologize again in person, please call me to make your next reservation.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

not bad of a stay. my flight got delayed and i stayed in this hotel for the night. the room we got was clean, and everything was pretty nice...only bad thing that stood out was the fact that the bedsheets felt very damp. doesnt help that Atlanta is humid hot, but the sheets felt too damped, kinda wet.. overall the place was pretty much safe inside..no danger outside, you have a KFC, Arby's and a restaurant the hotel is hooked up with. couple of gas stations within walking distance. not bad to stay one night, especially for that price. next time if i stay here i'll just take my own blankets.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for submitting your review of the hotel and your stay with us. I appreciate your business. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for letting other travellers know that restaurants and gas stations are in walking distance. I do apologize that your sheets were damp and I have shared this concern with the laundry staff and housekeepers to ensure that the linen is completely dry before leaving the laundry department. We woulld love to accommodate you on your next Atlanta visit.