See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very nice, everything was great, staff very nice. Bed comfortable. It was quiet and an easy shuttle to the airport. Shuttle service was very convenient

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for your kind review of the hotel. We appreciate your business and we look forward to accommodating you on your next Atlanta stay!!!

Marquitha Howell
Director of Sales

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The Manager was very unprofessional and asked me to leave after paying daily on time and never gave me an explanation. The bed was horrible and maids start knocking on the door before 8:00 a.m. The shuttle driver is ghetto and tried to get my number several times where I rather pay a taxi instead of taking a free shuttle to the airport to catch marta. Would not recommend this hotel to future travelers. Pictures are deceiving.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere if you polite and friendly service. It is not worth the headache.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We truly appreciate your time and feedback. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve our guest service and guest satisfaction.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you because the manager couldn’t extend your stay. Unfortunately the room was not available for extension past your original requested days. Our housekeeping staff does not begin work until 9AM. They do not knock or enter anyone’s room that has a do not disturb sign out on the door. For your convenience we place one in every room. The shuttle drivers are employees with an outside vender and I have forward your concern about the driver.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The mattresses here were very poor (1 on a scale of 1-10 with ten being highest). Even for a person weighing 150 lbs and 5 ft. 9 in. tall, the mattress was sinking in so much in the center that you would need mountaineering equipment to get yourself out of the great cavernous hole which was created. I don't think there is doctor on the planet who would recommend that anyone sleep on these mattresses. Come on Wellesley, if you invest in decent quality, there will be a positive return.
I really felt sorry for the Delta pilot I saw walking out of the hotel; he looked quite bedraggled. It made me glad that I was flying with a different airline. I wouldn't want to risk my life so Delta could save a little cash by putting pilot on a mattress no one could hope to get a good night's sleep on.

• Stayed: June 2012

We are terribly sorry that you were not able to have a good night’s rest. We apologize for the mattress that you had. We would like to know which room you stayed in so that we could get the mattress replaced. The majority of our rooms have new mattresses and we continuously replace any that are worn. We do have quite a few pilots and flight attendants stay with us and they are extremely satisfied. We hope to have you as a returning customer. Please give us another chance to provide you with the excellent customer service that we pride ourselves on.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The main reason I booked this hotel was cost. The rooms are very reasonable, parking (for airport) is reasonable and there is a free airport shuttle. Bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean and the shower had a lot of pressure and was warm.

As expected, the hotel is a bit dated. The rooms were clean(ly) but could use steam clean and new furniture. Also little musty but not terrible. There was some road noise and hallway noise. If you want a cheap place to stay the night before going to the airport, I would suggest this place if you can deal with the above.. hence my 'Average' rating. Honestly, I would stay again if their prices stay low and competitive to surrounding hotels. When I'm traveling to a city to leave from it's airport the next morning, I usually don't stay at 5-star or premium places.. since I'm just staying there to sleep.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of the hotel. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service. We are excited to know that you appreciated the competitive rate and value. The hotel is older, but the rooms are very nice and clean.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

stayed here for one night after driving 600 mile up from south......was checked in pretty quick reception was fine......friendly enough....room was big enough....had a queen...tv was HD,,,but could do with a few more channels......was very clean....the bed was the most comfy bed l had whilst in usa....bathroom was very clean decent size..no coridor noise....airport schuttle worked a treat..dead omn pickup time......5 mins from 10 mins from airport ..does stop nect door to pick up guests...but not a prob.....free wi fi in all rooms,,,,they have a poool....but sadly was closed the day l wanted to use it!!!....looked a bigger than average pool.....down side...l thought the windows could do with more soundproofing....l over looked the italian resturant....which has air con fans which l could hear....plus the noise from the airport of planes taking off ever two mins or so(but great veiws of the planes<if you like planes that is)......l thought it pretty noisey...and yes l know its a airport hotel......around there for eating there is arbys,kfc,the italian resturant,a bar grill mexicain...all with in100 yds...but l found barbecue kitchen,nice little down to earth good smoked food at a great price......come out hotel turn left...right at kfc......50 yds right hand side.....smoked fried as you like good honest food...good price....but would def use the hotel again..its just easy..booked thou booking com....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank petesman2

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of the hotel. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the amenities of high definition flat screen television and the complimentary shuttle service during your stay at the hotel. I apologize that the pool was closed for maintenance on the day visited. We check the chemicals in the pool on a daily basis and routinely give it a deep cleaning which was done on the date you visited. I am sorry that you didn’t get a chance to dine in at our onsite restaurant Giovanna’s. The food is excellent and we offer all guests a 15% discount.