See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Very basic. Dirty carpets. Noisy, scary neighborhood near airport. I used it only for a quick stop to catch an early morning plane out of Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate you. We appreciate your business and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to accommodate you again.

Marquitha Howell
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 19, 2012

First night stay at Wellesley had no wifi. called front desk. "Wifi fails on rainy days" was the answer given. note only a lite rain. secound day sunny and nice - no wifi. must be to much sun also. Hotel old and 70's decor. Room muggy - humid. A/c no help with humidity. Air in plumbing. Room mostly clean but not to fresh. Other better hotels nearby.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you with internet and air conditioner. We have no excuses to offer except our sincere apology. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve our guest service and guest satisfaction. We have shared your comments with our staff to avoid similar incidents in the future. We hope to see you again soon so we may prove to you that your experience wasn’t the norm at our hotel. Please feel free to call me on your future visit so I may meet you and apologize in person.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

As another reviewer has pointed out this is a Delta drop-off location for delayed flights. We got a voucher for the hotel after our flight from RDU to Atlanta was delayed due to mechanical issues. We caught the shuttle along with about 20 other people that seemed to be in a similar situation. Once we arrived we were lucky enough to be in front of everybody, but their check-in computer system crashed and it took 30 min to check in. We were put in the smallest room possible, which I don't blame Wellesley Inn for (Delta voucher was cheap), but the rooms was pretty dirty. Several channels on the tv did not come in clear as well. The only redeeming quality was that the hotel was pretty quiet and the shuttle to the airport was pretty fast. Would not stay here again, unless Delta dumps me here.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PlanAway

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you by the extended length of time of took to check you in, with your room being dirty and that some of your channels did not come in clear. We have no excuses to offer except our sincere apology. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve our guest service and guest satisfaction. We have added flat screen HD televisions since your stay. Unfortunately all of the king rooms were taken the night that you checked in so the desk clerk had to put you in a queen room which is smallest room type. We have shared your comments with our staff to avoid similar incidents in the future. We hope to see you again soon so we may prove to you that your experience wasn’t the norm at our hotel. Please feel free to call me on your future visit so I may meet you and apologize in person.
Once again thank you for your business and thank you for your feedback.

Marquitha Howell

Reviewed November 25, 2011

I booked this at the last minute before leaving Indiana as I would be in Atlanta overnight, alone, and didn't relish finding 'usery' prices upon arrival. I was most interested in the shuttle and it arrived within 10 minutes of my call. I arrived along w/ about 10 folks who'd missed their connection and had vouchers from the airline they'd flown. The front desk guy wasn't overly friendly, but he was efficient and conciencious (and still on duty the next morning; poor guy!)
The room was dated, but spotlessly clean and noiseproof to boot! The pillows were marvy. The shuttle, though it looked as if it were going to be full, made certain all of us got to our gates. I would stay here again, and most of all, I had no reservations or misgivings to relay to my husband, who hates the idea of me doing this in the middle of the night in a strange city.
The price was key to my booking this ; it was quite affordable.

Room Tip: As I always ask for 'quiet', and my room was ... just be certain to ask while at the front desk.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for selecting the hotel and giving us the honor of accommodating yourself. We appreciate your business. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found almost everything to be very accommodating. I am glad that you made us aware that our desk clerk was not friendly. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service and have corrected this issue.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Very close to the Atlanta airport (ATL), right off I-85. Good value for the money.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends