See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 16, 2011

First of all this is a great place to stay if you want to keep your budget low. It is affordable and clean. I didn't see any bugs. If you are someone that doesn't get out and about or know how to associate with different ethnic backgrounds then this place would look unsafe to you. Actually it is a nice quiet place. The only noises you will hear are the noises from the airport, emergency vehicles passing by or maybe a construction vehicle across the street (at time of writing). The parking lot has security cams watching them. They are not noticeable if you don't look. The side doors to the building require a security card to get in. The pool and area is clean and checked daily. The only downside is that if you are behind the resturant you may smell a dumpster or grease. That is rare. The cleaning service is outstanding, they clean the rooms very well and are willing to give you extra items if you need them. Be polite to everyone you meet, it helps. There are plenty of outlets for electronics. The mattresses are decent but don't expect it to be your home mattress. There are multiple internet connections.
For foods other than Arby and Subway which is near.
There is also the Landmark Diner down the street which is 24 hours and decent food for the prices. The portions are great for the price. The servers are awesome. To get there facing the airport take a left over the bridge. Once you see McDonalds turn on that road (left). The diner is across in the building on the corner. There is also a Thai resturant upstairs (haven't tried it yet) a Smoothie place and an Irish Pub. Have fun and hope this helps.

Room Tip: If you like to watch planes ask for a room on the front and top floors.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank eric j
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I used this hotel while on transit at the Atlanta Airport. Hotel is a bit old, but clean. I arrived late at night and the room had already been prepped upon my arrival -- airconditioning running full blast, great in the summer heat! My room had a balcony and overlooked the hotel pool. Unfortunately I did not stay long enough to try it.

There is a direct shuttle from the airport to the hotel, check-in was fast and staff friendly. They have toiletries at the front desk, if you forgot some. Lots of fast food chains, restaurants, convenience stores that are open late/24 hours just outside the hotel.

Great value for money. Not a 5-star property, but perfect for a late-night stopover!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This had the most comfortable beds from any hotel we have ever stayed in. We had a relaxing day and had a wonderful night sleep for our early morning flight out.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 4th floor
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you so much for your honest review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to your return.
Marquitha Howell

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Close to the Airport. Quick and easy check in, desk clerk was very friendly. Lots of places to eat very close by. Good size room with fridge, microwave & balccny. Aircon works well and room is clean though the carpet looks like it may need re-placing soon as it has a few stains on it. For the price it is great value for money and I would recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to submit your honest review of the hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

I'm a tough critic on hotels, but this one I LOVED. Great value, nice pool, a shuttle to the airport, good breakfast, very comfortable and clean beds, friendly staff. This hotel is a diamond in the rough. Don't be afraid of this hotel and it's great value! We had a balcony, Wi-Fi, VERY clean room, an overall nice experience. I wasn't expecting to stay in a hotel since our flight was cancelled but we had no choice. I didn't want to stay in a "cheap" hotel, but decided to anyways, and I'm glad I saved my money to stay here instead. Wonderful & comfortable night.

Room Tip: Enjoy the most comfortable bed ever, you won't want to leave it behind!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank christenelissa
WELLESLEYSALES, Director of Sales at Motel 6 Atlanta Airport - Virginia Ave, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to accommodate your Atlanta hotel needs. We welcome all feedback and we appreciate your taking the time to post your review of the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next Atlanta visit.
Thanks