“Cockroaches All Over Room”

Four Points Atlanta Airport West
Four Points Atlanta Airport West
Ranked #1 of 1 East Point B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 30, 2009

I was provided a referral by my ariline to stay at this property after my I missed my connecting flight. All I can say is DO NOT stay here. The attached photos tell the story clearly of cockroaches.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
ciccgm, General Manager at Four Points Atlanta Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2010

This hotel is under NEW management as of Nov 1st 2009.
The new management has made many improvements including new bedding and bed linens, upgrades to our complimentary breakfast, a new shuttle service and overall better guest service.
We look forward to the honor of serving you again and look forward to the opportunity to win back your business.

Reviewed August 19, 2009

i had a wonderful experience with comfort inn hotel recently when my flight to brazil was cancelled. frontdesk has been very accomodating sweet and smiling all the time. when my flight was cancelled and i needed to call my family that i will be delayed, she offer her own phone to make international call without charge. its so kind of her. the room was clean and i had a relaxing night with , the shuttle was on time.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed May 28, 2009

Delta put us in this dump after we mised our flight. The desk clerk was nice but that is the only thing that was. The mattress was disgusting, the pillows tiny, the TV didn't work and when I tried to shower the shower pull up knob came off in my hand. This is a "no tell" motel.

• Stayed: May 2009

Reviewed April 29, 2009

Yes, Delta put me up here because I missed the connection in Atlanta due to sitting on the tarmac for 45 minutes upon arrival. I got the voucher and had no idea what I was in for. I told delta I wish I had taken a chance of getting robbed, trying to sleep in a chair at the terminal, over the most disgusting property I have ever seen. I am a 54 year old, well traveled, female. This place makes a Motel 6 look like the Ritz. I cannot believe it is not condemned. No one could pay me to stay here.Eeeeeeew.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed March 29, 2009

We stayed here primarily because of it's great proximity to the airport. It couldn't have been easier to get in and out of the airport. The room was quiet, clean, had an apt size refrigerator, microwave, 2 burners, and a table and chairs. There was an exercise room and business center. Breakfast is at 6 a.m. weekdays and 7 a.m. Sat/Sun. I was down there early Sat morning and the gal who was setting up stopped what she was doing to get me some milk anyway. There is free transportation to and from the airport. My only complaint is the heating system. The room was quite warm but no heat gets into the bathroom so it was cold. I find this is typical though of most motels with one heat source. A great value ($69 for two people) for what we got. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at out hotel.
We appreciate the feedback and are glad that we met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2009

I was put up in this hotel when I was bumped froma flight with Delta. I travel a lot and it has been years snce I have stayed in something that was this bad. I wanted to clean first. The floors were filthy, the bathroom was just sick. When I went to bed I was scared to death and wanted to baracade myself in the room, then when I went to call for a wake up call I noticed that the phone was not even working as someone had stolen the cord that plugs the phone to the wall. I was sure to keep my cell phone near me and slept with the lights on. Never ever, ever stay here.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo

Reviewed March 19, 2009

I was recently put in this hotel with my family after Delta had a flight delay. The room was a disaster and the bed had bed bugs. I travel very often and have never could have imagined a place like this could operate. The night club connected to the hotel brings in the worst clientele imaginable. There were prostitutes in the lobby and thugs everywhere. It was terribly run down and I would not stay here if you paid me. I called the Dept of Health because this place should not be allowed to operate. BEWARE!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family