Four Points Atlanta Airport West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Good Nite Inn(East Point)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I visited this hotel a few weeks ago because I'm in the process of finding a wedding reception venue. The sales woman I spoke to over the phone was quite pleasant and answered all of my questions. However, when I arrived to the hotel the front lobby smelled stale and could use a good deodorizer. They should take notes from the newer hotels near the Camp Creek Marketplace. When I entered the meeting room from outiside, duck tape was on the inside of the door where you push to go out. The carpet and chairs could have used a good cleaning or replacement. There is no way I could see myself having a reception or staying in this hotel on my wedding night!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Ended up here in December 2010 while trying to fly home, during the occurring snowstorm in Europe.

Don't know what to say more than that I agree completely with a lot of the reviews for this hotel. This is the first time I've considered the safety/security when living in a hotel. This is where Delta place their customers. :)

The hotel is kind of decaying by itself. Lots of stains everywhere, carpet, bed, walls, bathroom (mold hanging from the ceiling). There were lots of signs showing that the door in my room have been kicked in/broken into several times, as the "safety lock" have been placed in several different positions on it. Found a lot of curly hair in my bed. Guess they did not change after the last customer.

I'm not sure about the staff either. The receptionists did their part, but they were not that enthusiastic and looked veeeery tired all the time.
There were some people lurking around the reception dressed like thugs that went into the "staff room" several times. Didn't know if they actually worked there, but if they did then this hotel really needs to reconsider its idea on how to present itself to customers.
Also, while we went out to get something to eat, somebody with a key to the door went in and took belongings from my colleague. Very nice!

The breakfast is the most horrible that I've experienced so far. However, the coffee was good which is the only positive thing I can say.

Last but least, the rooms on the first floor had LOTS of signs that people have tried to break in to them. Some of them had bars around the window etc. Kind of gives you an idea of what you are dealing with here.

I don't think I'll come back to this place and if I have to, I'd pay lots of $$$ to avoid it.

Room Tip: Avoid 1st floor.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank muppskaft
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I can hardly believe that this is the hotel Delta places customers and employees. The staff is very nice, but the hotel is disgusting. I did not even shower myself or bathe my child as the bathroom was so sketchy. The pillows and bed were awful. The TV or satellite froze at different times during our stay. I could go on about the smell, the carpet, etc.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank we3kingsKentucky
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Used this hotel as a distressed airline passenger with my 70 year old mother and 11 year old daughter. While the staff was extremely friendly and helpful - the hotel itself was borderline disgusting and slightly scary. The entry way into the cramped lobby was smelly as was one of the elevators. The sheets seemed clean, but we didn't want to walk on the carpet barefoot and as dirty and tired as we were - we chose not to use the shower. Our room came with a kitchenette and refrigerator. The fridge seemed clean, as did the interior of the microwave, but the cabinets and stove top just seemed dingy and dirty. AC unit was very loud. Took my daughter to the pool and she immediately turned around and said "I'm not getting in there." It was night, and the pool is not well lit, the water was extremely cloudy and overall it was just rundown. The continental breakfast was decent. Coffee, juice, pastries, waffles, cereal, etc and again, staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast area seemed clean and check out went smoothly. With such a friendly staff, it's unfortunate that the hotel is so lacking. I would only stay here as a VERY last resort.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank FlyBransondotcom
Reviewed March 14, 2011

We were on our way to St. Thomas and had to stay one night in Atlanta. They advertise with a shuttle bus, and when we called for one we were told it would be there shortly. After 6 calls and over 1 hr wait the shuttlebus showed up, and then took us to the wrong hotel, arrived at the correct hotel after approx 1,5 hrs. No apologies from the hotel when we finally arrived. The hotelroom's aircondition was so noisy that it was almost impossible to sleep, in addition to the noise from the highway, so opening the window wasn't an option. We were up early because of jetlag, my kids went to the exerciseroom where they found a dead lizard on the floor. When it was time for breakfast there was no juice because the machine was broken, no lights turned on in the dining area, so we almost thought it was closed. It was a cheap hotel, but it was also the worst hotel I've ever stayed at, and I wouldn't reccomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family